When you fall

I won't do anything for April's Fools Day since I personally think it is the most useless and stupidest day of the year.

Lucifer:

He will be quick enough to catch you before you even manage to fall. He will sigh before scolding you, telling you to watch where you walk and not trip over your own feet like an idiot. But when he sees hwo your hands are shaking, still in shock that you almost fell face-first on the floor, so he will sigh before hugging you, stroking your hair and saying he would never let you fall and injure yourself.

Mammon:

He will worry, panicking, asking why you fell. When he sees you're okay, he will begin laughing and saying you looked like an idiot falling out of nowhere. He will be quick to shut up when he sees your embarrassed teary eyes. He will quickly crouch down, saying he didn't mean it before helping you up. For the next days, he kept holding your hand, telling you to be careful with almost every step you took.

Leviathan:

He will snicker, saying he should've filmed that. When he sees your teary eyes, he will be quick to stop snickering and help you up, worriedly asking if you're okay. When you nod, he will feel awkward, unsure what to do. So he will just give you his handheld console, unsure what else to do to cheer you up.

Satan:

He will curse out of shock at you suddenly falling before quickly helping you up, asking if you're okay. When he's sure you're okay, he will chuckle before saying that was quite funny. He will hold your hand so if you fall again, he can easily pull you back up before you can fall.

Asmo:

He will panic, hoping your beautiful hands and legs aren't injured. He will lift your pants/skirt so he can see your knees. He will be glad to kiss your knees and hands if they're injured before asking if you're okay. When you nod, he will chuckle and say even when you fall you manage to look adorable.

Beelzebub:

He will be very confused because one minute your walking aside him and the next you're gone with a loud slam on the floor. He will stare, wondering what the fuck happened before putting his food in his mouth. He will pick you up with ease and walk you to the closest chair or sofa before taking your hands, checking to see if they're injured. If they have a few cuts, he will swallow his food before giving them a kiss and picking you back up so he can take you to the doctor.

Belphegor:

He will chuckle before laying down aside you, letting you borrow a bit of his pillow. When you ask him what the hell he is doing, he will just shrug and say he was tired and you were already laying down so he might as well join you. When you yell you fell, he will just pull you closer before closing his eyes to go sleep, ignoring your whining about how you think you injured your knees.