chapter 1

Betrayal. Hate. Jealously. Those three words are what you felt as you heard the moans from the other side of the door. Your boyfriend, Midoriya, had only done this once before. Of course you had forgiven him, after all, he was drunk and the woman looked almost identical to you. Her hair was just slightly longer. You thought the alcohol had made him believe the random fangirl was you; however, you knew for a fact Midoriya was sober this time. Tears streamed down your face as you prepared to open the motel door with the key card. You took in a deep breath and quietly slid the key through the slot. The door opened as you pushed it abruptly and the actions in the room ceased. You laughed through your tears as you saw your best friend and boyfriend mingled in the sheets together. "Y/n?! It's not what it looks like!" Your brunette friend, Uraraka, yelled whilst she fumbled to untangle herself. "Y-yeah! It's a misunderstanding!" Midoriya agreed, also struggling to untangle himself. "Fuck. You." You hissed at him. "And you," you said, jerking your finger over to Uraraka, "I thought you knew better. We are supposed to have one another's back, not go down like you're on crack!" You screamed. "I should have seen this coming! You always got touchy with one another! Always ignored me for each other!" More tears cascaded down your s/t (skin tone) face as you walked away from the door. You pulled out your phone and dialed the only other person you could trust, Mina. She was the director of another band that played to win against the one you had directed for years, but nevertheless, she was always there for you. "Hello? Y/n what's wrong?" Your pinkett friend asked through the phone's speaker. "You're n-never going to believe this." You choked out through sobs, "You were right. T-they were after one another. I caught them in our room." You cried more. "Oh, Y/n! I knew he was no good for you. Damn it! Look, if I don't meet you in person, I'll seriously throw a hissy fit. Can you meet in the lobby?" She asked, you could tell she was agitated by her voice and her frantic way of speaking. You tried to calm yourself, "S-sure. I'm walking that way now."

"Good." Mina hung up the phone and you sighed. "Just my luck, huh..?" You ask no one, seeing as nobody was around to even answer your question. The lobby was a short walk away from the disaster and you trudged there while you tried to calm yourself and rid your cheeks of any tears. The glass door showed your reflection and you paused. Your e/c eyes looked dull, h/c hair looked messier, and your s/t skin around your eyes became slightly puffy. You shook your head as you pulled the door open. Immediately you were engulfed into a hug. "I'm going to stab him! He has no right to do that to you!" Mina said, giving you a tight squeeze. Her welcoming hug made you start to cry more and you hugged her back. "What did I do wrong?! Why does he hate me? Why did Ochako betray me..?" Your voice started out loud before it trailed off into sobs. Mina released you and placed her dark arms on your shoulders, "Look at me. You didn't do anything wrong! It was his choice to cheat and now it's your choice to find a better man." She reassured you. "I just can't help but feel like it was my fault. After all, I was always so needy, so clingy, I always gave him unnecessary gifts. I basically forced him to hate me." You wiped your eyes and a soft slap was received on your left arm. "You do not get to think that! Any guy should accept those 'unnecessary' gifts and shower you with hugs and kisses! Any man should find your neediness and clinginess cute. He should have been just as equally clingy and needy. If I ever hear you say his cheating was your fault, I'll smack you harder." You let a small smile creep on your face and a laugh followed. "Mina, you really want me to believe it was his fault..?" She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "You see, this is your problem. Your so selfless when it comes to this kind of thing."

"I can't help it, okay? I've always been this way." You huffed. "That's not a bad trait, so don't get me wrong. Now you can stay with me in my hotel room. I'm sure staying with him would cause some problems. I'd say you could travel with us as well, but you have to make sure to keep track of the costs, miles, and how smoothly everything goes for them, sadly." Mina said, grabbing you by your wrist. You followed her freely and let her take you to her room. She opened the door with the key card. Her room wasn't much different from yours or Midoriya's. It was just reversed. Two beds were placed in the middle of the room, a wooden dresser was between them, a TV hung from the cream walls, and a small white fridge sat on a small wooden stand underneath the TV. "You can make yourself at home. I'll ask one of the guys to keep you company while I go and get your stuff. I might smack the both of them to Hell and back though." She said while she placed her phone down on the stand between the beds. You let out a small laugh. "I won't say no to that." She grinned at you, "That's what I needed to hear! Alright. I'll go and get your stuff. See you in a short few." She walked out of the door and shut it behind her. You took this time to recollect yourself at the small sink near the bathroom. You splashed water on your face. "This trip is going to be a long one." You said in a muffled sigh as you patted the water off with the hand towel that draped itself over the metal rod attached to the wall.