We stared at each other before we bursted out laughing. "Well, what we do know is that you can't be anywhere near Jungkook. He would be so mad. We can't tell him what we've been doing, whatever happens." Taehyung said calming down. I nodded. "I know.."

~Jungkook's POV~

I walked back into the castle and the first thing I wanted to do is give Y/n fresh blood. I don't know if she's hungry, but I want to make sure. I smiled remembering that day were she layed so relaxed in my arms. Maybe we can do that again.. I hope we can. Remembering today's events, I am a little mad she ran away from me when I kissed her, but for once, I'll let it slip. Maybe she just wasn't prepared.

I walked around the castle trying to find her. She wasn't in her room, not in the kitchen, not in the main room so I wonder where she is. I walked past a door but stopped in my tracks hearing people yelling. I couldn't exactly hear what they said, not even with my vampire hearing, but I could hear it was Y/n. I don't know who else.. Maybe Hoseok?

I shrugged it off and tried to open the door, but something blocked it. Something really heavy. Why the hell was the door blocked..?

Suddenly the people in the room began laughing. Is she laughing because I can't open the door? I smirked.

Her mate is the 2nd strongest. Namjoon is the leader, after that me, then Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin. Bet she doesn't know this.

I backed away and with my vampire strength I ran towards the door, ready to open it when someone opened. I got startled and with my vampire speed I hid behind the wall. Luckily, Namjoon didn't see me.

I stood there for a few more moments and then I decided to walk towards the door. Without a warning, I bursted into the room.

~Your POV~

My attention shifted towards the door and I instantly hid behind Taehyung. My eyes became wide to see Jungkook.

The person I need to avoid.

Great. Just great.

"Y/n. Come here. If you're hungry I have some fresh blood." Jungkook said sternly. I shook my head, remembering that he couldn't see me. "N-no. Thanks. I already ate today." I said shakily. He can't see me.

"Y/n. Here. Now." I was silent and didn't move a muscle. "Taehyung! Get away from my mate!" Jungkook began to get impatient and raised his voice. "JUNGKOOK! THERE YOU ARE! Ehm..I-i--Jimin and I need to show you something! Like, right now, it's important!" Hoseok panted, grabbing Jungkook's arm pulling him with him. "Don't touch me. Y/n. Come." He treathened, forcefully shoving Hoseok to the side.

Hoseok and I widened our eyes seeing a pissed off Jungkook walking towards us. His eyes were a dark purple. I couldn't exactly see Taehyung's facial expressions, but he didn't look fazed.

When Jungkook was about to reach me, Taehyung held his arm this way, so I was secured behind him. "Don't come any closer. That's a warning." Taehyung used a really deep voice. Jungkook's eyebrow twitched. "Really? You? Treathen me? Don't make me laugh. I'm stronger than you." Jungkook's arrogance nearly made me puke.

Taehyung was about to say something, when Hoseok butted in with a now panting Jimin. They rushed towards Jungkook. "You r-really need to come! Y-your eh--"
"Namjoon's orders!" Jimin interrupted the not-such-a-good liar Hoseok. "Y/n. When I'm back, I want you in my room. Don't even try to run and don't ever, ever hide behind Taehyung. I'm your mate for God's sake. It's not like Satan is right behind me or something."

I agree. Not right behind you, you act like you are him.

With the last threat, he left. Jimin walked ahead and Jungkook followed him. I muttered a 'Thank you' towards Hoseok and he nodded, walking after the other two. Rethinking Jungkook's words, I began shaking a little. "T-tae. He can't see me. I can't go to him--"
"Ssh. I know. I know. We'll think of something. I promise." He hugged me. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room, speeding off to a room. Taehyung opened it and I could hear Namjoon greeting us. "Taehyung, Y/n. What are you both doing here?" Namjoon asked while I closed the door behind us.

"Jungkook is ordering me to come to him. I can't. What do I do?! Jimin and Hoseok took him 'towards you' to save me from the situation back there!" I panicked. Namjoon widened his eyes. "Wait here. I have an idea." Namjoon used his vampire speed and ran off. I sat down onto a little couch and closed my eyes, absolutely terrified at this moment.

~Namjoon's POV~

I quickly ran towards Jin's room, opening the door, and saw a half naked Jin changing his clothes. I widened my eyes and turned my head. "Where is the witch you last spoke to?? It's an emergency." I rambled. Jin looked startled from what I could see, he quickly wore his shirt and spoke up. "The last time I saw her, was in the town. If she's there, you can find her near the welcoming gate with the guards." Jin answered. "Why tho?"

I looked him in his eyes, very seriously. "Jungkook is ordering  Y/n to come to him. She can't, he'll see the half faded mark. Jimin and Hoseok led Jungkook 'towards me' but that's not going to last long. I need to find that witch, try to keep Jungkook busy." With that I turned around, running as fast as I can to the town.

Normally, this would take a hour at least but I'm not the leader for nothing. With my vampire speed, I can be there in fifteen minutes if I'm fast.

~Jungkook's POV~

Where are those idiots leading me to? "Guys, I'm not stupid. Where is he?" I said stopping in my tracks.

We were in the forest, near a lake.

"Namjoon would never be here. I'm going back." I said turning my heels. "N-NO! Wait! He is here, I swear! Just a little bit f-further!" They both said in unison. What the hell is going on?

~Your POV~

Taehyung sat down next to me, grabbing my hand and fiddling with my fingers. "It's going to be okay.." It sounded more like he was convincing himself. I looked at him and I was shocked. The brave Taehyung who was comforting me the whole time, shed a single tear. "W-what's wrong?! Why are you crying?!" I panicked, wiping away his tear.

"I-i don't know.. I seriously don't know.. That-that weird feeling is there, but like, it's sad. I don't know why. I'm confused. I'm scared that you'll leave me. But at the same time I know you won't. I'm scared that you'll be his mate for forever. Even though it's not my right to say something like that. I don't own you, you're not mine. Your his and that somehow makes me sad.." He said looking back up at me.

I furrowed my brows, slowly averting my eyes from my hands and I looked in his eyes. My breath hitched.
"T-tae-hyung.."
"W-why are you--"
"You should l-look into the mirror. Like, now. R-really." I said, forgetting what he just said in the first place.

He stood up and walked towards the mirror that was in the room, gasping.

"B-blue.. M-my eyes are blue."