Chapter 2 Lost

- I edited the last chapter so that the contract scene would play out a little differently so you guys can check that out if you want. -

"Yup that's it." I say stopping him.

"You live here?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I live here, unfortunately, not everyone can get fancy mansions or expensive condos that have jacuzzis inside."

I opened the door and he got out as well leaning on the car.

"You can come in if you want." I say while fidgeting with the keys. Which one was it?

I finally opened the door so he locked his car and came in. The apartment was small, but it wasn't that bad, there was a small flat screen, an old grey couch I got from my mom, dark brown kitchen cabinets, a fridge, and a separate room for where I sleep.

He sat on the couch and I gave him the remote to entertain himself while I pack all my clothes. When I was finally done packing things I probably won't even use, I dragged them into the living room, known as the only other room.

"Really you're watching football?" I ask amused.

"Is there something wrong with that love? You're acting as if you caught me watching The Notebook."

"I meant you're a business man, I thought you would watch Discovery Channel or something like the News."

"Obviously you lack knowledge about what normal human beings do on a daily basis. That is watch football."

"Whatever, I'm done, carry the other suitcase will you?"

He got up and turned the tv off heading towards me. "You know you're just one month pregnant right? It isn't all that hard yet."

"Fine then."

I lock the door to my apartment then I feel little droplets on my head.

"What the? Can you open the car now, my hairs getting wet." I say impatiently.

He used his keys and clicked on the button to unlock the car and I run to the end of the parking lot and hop in the car with my duffel. I tossed it to the backseat as he shoved the suitcase into the trunk.

"Great I have to shower again." I groan.

"And that sweetheart, is why we watch the news, to see if we might need a hat." he smirked.

I inhaled sharply. Just ignore him.

After listening to the soothing rain, I started to doze off without realizing.

Something was shaking my shoulder so I smacked it, I didn't like getting up. The next thing I knew I was flicked in the forehead. What kind of alarm clock was that?

"The hell?" I ask looking around.

Klaus's lips were pursed and he didn't exactly look happy. "If you're gonna go around smacking people who wake you up, next time I'll leave you in the car."

I smiled out of embarrassment, "sorry." I murmur.

He got out of the car and walked back into the house so I was stuck carrying the suitcases. Way to go Hayley, he was starting to become less of an arrogant asshole and into a decent person then you slap him.

I swung the duffel over my shoulder and opened the trunk to get the suitcase out. What did I put in here?When I finally managed to drag it up the front steps, my hair was dripping wet. I then stared at the stairs mocking me. He was rich, why couldn't he have paid just a little more for an elevator?