Chapter 1 Sign Here

{I'll try to update again tomorrow, this is more of like a filler chapter, I'll try to fill the next one with more problems between Klaus and Hayley and show how they're lives are going in the same house.}

Embarrassment fill my cheeks as strangers and employees stare at me in the hallways. I'm draped over the bigger guy's shoulder pounding on his back to let me down. After a few minutes I stopped pounding on him, sighing, it's no use.

The elevator door opens and I see designer shoes close to my face.

"What's going on here?" the owner of the shoes asks.

"Ms. Mikaelson," they bowed, almost dropping me.

"Your brother has requested us to take this girl out." they answer.

"Which brother?" she asked.

"Klaus."

"Ugh, follow me." she grumbles.

We walk back to his office and I hear Klaus ask, "Sister, what brings you here?"

"Really Niklaus? You have these men carry this girl out like savages? This is a five star hotel not a zoo. What's wrong with you?" she lectures.

The guy puts me back on the ground gently and I start to fix my hair.

He laughed, "Rebekah it's just another one of them who say they're pregnant."

She turned around to look at me and she scrunched her eyebrows, "Really?"

"It's true though, at the night of the anniversary your brother and I actually slept together." I reply.

"Well Nik, that's different, you actually slept with the woman this time not just a gold digging stranger who claims she's pregnant but hasn't met you." Rebekah scoffs.

"So?" he asked bored.

She rolls her eyes, "Let's just all go to the hospital for a damn test and get this over with. No need to make a scene like always."

"I'm busy." Klaus argued.

"and I don't give a damn." she laughed.

"You said you were pregnant right? Well let's go to the hospital to get a test." she stares at me.

He rolled his eyes, "fine then."

The fluorescent lights bounced off the plain white walls that slowly changed and became colorful as we entered the maternity section. I sat on a blue chair next to Rebekah and Klaus beside her.

"She will be needing Prenatal Paternity DNA Testing." said Dr. Donovan.

Klaus nodded.

"Okay we'll just take samples of your blood and some of the baby's DNA that flows through the mothers bloodstream."

Needles, this day just keeps getting better and better.

They led me to a room and used an alcohol pad to clean my finger. They then prick it to take a sample of my blood and I wince. After that, they led me back to the waiting area while our results processed.

Klaus foot taps impatiently as he waited for the results. "How long have we been waiting here?" he asks.

"Like 12 minutes." Rebekah replies.

I stifle a smile, is this what happens to arrogant assholes who get everything they want?

Dr. Donovan comes back out holding papers. "We have your results," he paused, "it's a match. Also, we were able to tell that there were two babies."