Part 2

"Fuck!" Shota moaned as Hizashi pushed into him. He panted at the feeling it was so foreign, it felt so much different than fingers or toys. Hizashi stopped, "Are you okay?" they kissed the nape of Shota's neck. It sent a shiver down Shota's spine, he nodded. He relaxed his body further, he felt Hizashi push further in. He groaned into the pillow when Hizashi bottomed out. He could hear Hizashi panting against his back.
    Hizashi gave a small thrust,"Ngh!" Shota bucked his hips at the movement, it felt so good.
    Hizashi moved thrusted slowly into Shota. Shota moved to meet every thrust. Hizashi kissed his back when he started to move faster. Shota bit on his lip to hold back the noises. He loved the way Hizashi groped him, "Faster!"
    They pulled their hips back before slamming hard into Shota, it was amazing. They both moaned with the feeling. Hizashi's pace became ruthless. Shota almost screamed when Hizashi hit that sweet bundle of nerves, "Fuck Hizashi! Right there!"
    They angled their hips to continuously thrust there. Shota felt the warmth grow, as he came with a stuttered moan. He heard Hizashi's breath hitch when he clenched down on them. Hizashi kept the same pace before they came.
    The two stayed like that for a moment, "Are you okay?" Hizashi asked pulling out slowly. Shota hummed before collapsing onto the bed completely. He felt like he was going to fall asleep in that moment even with the weird sensation of cum dripping out of his ass.
    He didn't even realize Hizashi had left the bed until he felt a warm rag against his skin. He looked up and saw a fond smile on Hizashi on their face. Hizashi cuddled up against Shota, kissing his cheek, "Was that good?"
    Shota nodded hugging closer to Hizashi. "I never knew you could be so loud." Hizashi chuckled.
    "Shut up." Shota huffed. Hizashi laughed, "I love you too." Shota kissed Hizashi's shoulder before falling asleep