x- sirius black's birthday

"HEY JESSICA," Remus said to Jessica the next day, as she was beginning to head over to her first class

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I forgot to tell you, but it's Padfoot's birthday today." Remus said.

"And you're telling me this, now?" Jessica yelled.

"Quite down, Jessica, someone will hear you! I honestly forgot, I'm sorry. Come on, it's been twelve years since I've celebrated his bloody birthday, of course I forgot."

"It's fine." Jessica said, mainly trying to console herself, "I'll tell Fred, George, Aiden and Natalie —"

"Tell us what?" they appeared behind her.

"It's Padfoot's birthday today! And we're totally going to do something special for him." Jessica said.

"Heck yeah, we are!" Aiden grinned.

Remus smiled at the kid's enthusiasm, but his smile faded at a certain thought, "uhh, Jessica? Aren't you supposed to have detention with Filch today?"

"Shit! No!" Jessica kicked over a pile of books, "Why is my luck so terrible! Ugh!"

"Sorry, Jess." Natalie frowned.

"Well ... you guys can plan and attend it ... I'll just wait for next year, I guess."

All of Jessica's other friends, and Remus made worried, sympathetic faces, while Fred and George's face suddenly lightened up, as they read each other's minds on how to handle the situation, their way.

   Jessica groaned as she made her way towards the broom cupboard, where Filch had told her to meet him for her detention. She was going to have to scrub all the windows in the school, after getting all the supplies from the cupboard.

"Alright then," Filch said in a weird way, "follow me."

"But I need to get the supplies from the cupboard." Jessica said, confused.

"I said, follow me."

   Jessica confusedly followed Filch, and her mouth nearly dropped when he led her straight towards the Room of Requirement.

   In third year, Jessica, Fred, George, Natalie and Aiden were being bored to death, because they were stuck inside the castle, as it was raining. They decided to go exploring on their own, inside the castle after cerfew. They borrowed Harry's invisibility cloak, and they (more like only Natalie) duplicated it with a complicated charm, though the duplicates weren't as good as the original of course, spread in teams, looking around. Jessica and Natalie were the ones to stumble upon the Room of Requirement, and told the boys. Since then, it became an emergency top secret meeting place for them.

   Filch led Jessica through the room, and whatever she expected to see, didn't match even a tiny bit of what she actually saw.

   Fred was hanging balloons in one corner, while Remus was hunchung over a table, placing a bottle and glasses on it. Natalie was hanging a huge banner across the room with Aiden's help, which read, "Happy 35th Birthday, Padfoot,"

"What's going on!?" Jessica yelled, and turned around to see Filch, but to her surprise, she saw George Weasley standing there in Filch's clothes, looking ready to burst out of laughter.

"What even-"

"Surprise!" George said, and caught her in a hug, "We made a plan, so you can attend the party too. I used Polyjuice potion, after plucking Filch's hair with Harry's cloak, and drank it. Tasted like Goblin Piss, by the way. I've locked Filch in the broom cupboard. After the party, we'll go unlock him, and Obliviate him." George chuckled.

"You cruel mastermind!" Jessica laughed and hugged him back, "And how did you get Remus to come here?"

George turned red, and before he could answer, Remus spoke stiffly, "he blackmailed me! That's what!"

"You blackmailed your Professor?" Jessica chuckled asking George.

"He said that if I didn't come, he'd start dating you, and get you pregnant within a week —" Remus began.

"George!" Jessica scolded.

"Alright, now, who's going to go and get Padfoot?" Aiden asked, when they were done setting everything up.

"Me, of course." Jessica said and walked out of the Room of Requirement, and towards the Gryffindor Common Room.

   She spotted Padfoot sitting in front of a bunch of second year girls, who were giggling and feeding him bits of food.

   Jessica rolled her eyes, and pulled a Padfoot away from the girls. He seemed to have been enjoying himself.

    Padfoot whined and barked as Jessica hauled him out of the Common Room and towards the Room of Requirement. At this point, Jessica told him to change back to his human self, as no one was around in the corridor.

   He did as she said, and before he could open his mouth, Jessica pulled him wordlessly into the Room.

"Happy Birthday, Padfoot!"

   Sirius laughed, and hugged Jessica. She could see his eyes glistening, and she was confused, whether it was real or just the light doing tricks.

"Padfoot, are you crying?" Jessica teased.

"No! You're crying!" he childishly retorted.

"Remus, you got Firewhisky? Whoa! What happened to that responsible, nerdy Remus I knew?" Sirius chuckled.

Remus snorted, "Sirius, you're forgetting, that I've been living for the twelve years with your daughter. Of course I got afffected."

"You like Firewhisky too, Jessica?" Sirius excitedly asked.

"We all do! We've been sneaking it out of Hogsmede since we were thirteen!" Fred chuckled.

"How? No one lets underage wizards or witches buy Firewhisky." Sirius said, "I would know. I tried to get Firewhisky a million times from the Three Broomsticks when I was in fifth year, but Rosmerta would never give it to me."

"There's this pub called the Hogs Head, smells like goats, is usually empty?" Aiden said.

"Yeah! We saw it when we were in Hogwarts, but we never stopped by there. It looked pretty sketchy." Sirius said.

"Well, know you know, if you had stopped by, you would have gotten Whiskey." Natalie grinned.

"I'm honestly so proud of the type of friends you made." Sirius grinned, and looked towards Remus, "See, Remus? James and I told you that our legacy would be carried on!"

   Remus chuckled and shook his head. And for a moment, he saw the immature, long haired, young Sirius Black that went to Hogwarts with him, in front of him, instead of the escaped Prisoner of Azkban.