5. Some secrets better stay hidden forever

Start from the beginning

~

''Hola, mi amor.'' Valerio joked as he leaned on the locker next to mine. I looked at him and sighed at his energetic mood. ''I'm counting you in for tonight.'' he added and my eyes snapped at him again.

''What's tonight?'' I asked him and his smile widened.

''Guzman and I are going at the club. I already invited Nadia.'' he said and I looked at him confused.

''Do I look like I'm in the mood for partying? After last night?'' I asked him and he sighed with a smile. ''Valerio, I still have a hangover from last night.'' I told him and started walking away. He quickly caught up with me.

''Oh come on. Even Nadia is coming.'' he said and I threw him a look.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' I asked him and he shrugged.

''I'm just saying.'' he said. ''And then you can explain to dad why my wallet wasn't with me when I get home.'' he continued. ''If I get home.'' he finished and with a huge smile he walked away. I watched him go and rolled my eyes I sighed.

''I hate you!'' I yelled at him and he placed his hand on his chest above his heart before winking at me.

~

''I haven't changed my mind about this party.'' I informed Valerio as he sat on a booth next to me.

''Calm down, just one drink.'' he said and my eyes snapped towards him as I threw him a deadly glare. ''Fine, fine just a coke for you then.'' he immediately said and stood up making his way towards the bar.

''Hola.'' I heard someone say and I turned around to see Rebeca. 

''What can I do for you?'' I asked her.

''Well, there isn't much you can do.'' she said and I looked at her.

''But?'' I asked her knowing were all this is going. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I then got up and stood in front of her. ''Is this about your secret crush on Samuel?'' I asked her and her eyes widened as she looked at me in shock.

''How do y-'' she started and I gave her a smile.

''Well, I might not involve myself in your business what I'm not blind. I know how to see these things.'' I explained.

''I don't have a cursh on him. I'm just his friend.'' she said and I rolled my eyes.

''Right. What did you want to ask me then?'' I asked her.

''He and your... friend. I'm worring about him.'' she said and I smirked knowing exactly where this was going.

''Look, Rebeca, I don't speak that much with her lately. Carla doesn't tell us nothing lately. Even if I pretent you're only asking because you care about your friend I would tell you that the sooner that fling they have ends the better. I'm almost certain that she wanted a new toy.'' I told her and she looked at me. 

''And if you don't pretend?'' she asked and my smirk grew bigger.

''Well then, I would tell you not to waste another minute. You should be glad that you're able to be with the one you love. Don't waste that luxury.'' I told her quietly.

''Talking from expirience?'' she asked and I let out a small faint laugh.

''We're not that close yet.'' I told her.

''Well, that's not my fault.'' she said and at that point I understood that maybe she was right.

''You might be right.'' I told her. ''But even then, I don't tell my personal things not even to my friends.'' I finished.