Chapter 106 [Battle Plan to Save the White Tiger]

Start from the beginning

Baizhi started boot-licking Long Tianyu as instructed by her mistress.

Baizhi had been told that the Prince was going around to help to resolve her issues.

She did not wish to be married to the crown prince of the western vassal state to become some consort to the prince.

"Put your heart at ease on this matter."

Long Tianhao got someone to have a look at the white tiger and confirmed that it was indeed pregnant.

His Emperor father once said that each living creature had its own natural pattern of growth cycles.

If man were to upset this natural pattern and routine, he would be bringing destruction upon himself.

This was the reason he gave special provision to this pregnant tiger.

"What about after it is being put down? What good plan do you have for the tiger afterward, Your Highness?"

The usual practice in the western vassal state was very different from that of Dajin.

If this tiger was released into the forest, it may not be totally safe from the hunters.

"Don't worry, rest assured that I will return it to its home. I've already made the necessary arrangements."

They did not expect that Long Tianhao's idea would easily override the discussion the six of them had.

For this reason, Lin Mengya's mood was lifted.

It seemed that she did not have reason to worry as long as he was here.

When the rest of them sensed the sweet and tender way Lin Mengya and Long Tianhao interacted with one another, they gave each other a knowing look and quietly took left the tent.

By the time Lin Mengya recovered from dazing, there were only the Long Tianhao and herself left in the tent.

"Your Highness, would you like some water?"

This was the first time she was alone with a man, camping in the wild. For some unknown reason, the usually thick-skinned Lin Mengya was feeling a little nervous.

"Yes please."

Long Tianhao had drunk quite a bit of wine at the banquet and he was feeling a little thirsty indeed.

He was not sure if it was the effect of the alcohol, or that Lin Mengya was dressed in a horse-riding outfit.

He found that this woman before his eyes was exceptionally beautiful.

Under the lights, her features were almost perfect, and there was an ineffable grace about her.

Her prepossessing eyes were so captivating. Even though Long Tianhao had seen numerous beautiful women, there was no one like her, who was so full of life.

There was warmth wherever she was. Even the usually cold atmosphere of the mansion was now filled with a warm human touch.

Although the servants were afraid of her, they mostly respected her because she would never Lord over them. She did not show partiality to them. Even those had been punished by her thought she was fair in her judgment.

She was the only woman he met who was like this.

Therefore, sometimes he was grateful that she was the one forced to marry him by the Queen.

"What are you looking at, Your Highness? Is there something on my face?"

Lin Mengya touched her face, but she did not find anything strange.