The Sexy little Evil: Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locations, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copy rights 2020 by vivien_babina

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

~•o0O0o•~

Naranasan mo na yung pakiramdam na hindi ka belong? Na lagi kang na leleft out? Na tipong andyan ka pero hindi ka pinapansin?

Yung tipong sarili mong pamilya hindi ka tinuturing na anak? Me? Yes.

Pinalayas ako when I was still 16. Just because of a GUY. And that guy is the love of my life.

He transferred to my school, and the first time I laid my eyes on him. My heart skipped. And this unfamiliar feeling makes me uncomfortable and I liked it.

We became friends, and that's fine with me because I can wait. I'll wait for him to love me.....not until she met my twin sister....

My life fell apart when he confessed to my sister. I felt betrayed, by my own sister!! And what's the worst part? She likes him too!

Sa sobrang selos—galit ko muntik ko na patayin kakambal ko. I see nothing but black, and then I saw her at the end of the stairs, crying and seeking for help. Her head is bleeding and I can tell na nabali yung braso niya.

What did I do? Of course I pushed her. I want her dead so that the attention will be mine.

My mom saw her crying so she rushed to her and called my father. My mom was looking at me, I can see the anger in her eyes. She ran to me and slapped me hard. Cursing me to death.

I was just standing there, crying and staring at my father carrying my sister.

My mom pulled me outside and pushed me in the mud. I cried and beg her to forgive me. But I saw nothing on her eyes but anger.

Umiyak ako ng umiyak hanggang sa nakita kong nilalabas ng mga katulong yung gamit ko. Wala akong magawa kasi kasalanan ko naman, I pushed my sister.

Binalibag ni mommy ang mga gamit ko at iniwan ako para sumunod sa hospital kung nasaan ang kapatid ko.

Wala akong magawa kundi lumayas at maghanap ng matitirhan.

Thank god Andy found me and helped me get out of the country.

I worked hard in L.A to be successful. To prove them that I don't need them. And of course to get my revenge.

I Syzarelle Andrea Gervando—or should I say Zarely Lopez, the Sexy little evil.....