"Ya! Kim Jibeom!" Everyone shouted. Jibeom laughed. Joochan looked at Jaehyun.

"Ya, Kim Jibeom! You laughed?" Jaehyun gave him a deep glance.

"I am sorry.." Jibeom apologized using his Busan accent. Then, he returned to his seat. Joochan laughed when Jibeom talked in Busan accent. He liked it.

"He laughed!" Jibeom said.

"Ya ya, slow down your voice" Jaehyun said.

"Ya, don't make that again. You scared everyone" Donghyun said.

"At least I made him laugh" Jibeom said. Donghyun rolled his eyes. He looked at Joochan.

"Joochan, why are you spacing out today? You seemed unwell" Donghyun asked.

"Nothing.." Joochan replied.

"Really? You never like this before.." Jaehyun said. Joochan just smiled.

"You can tell us if you got something in your mind" Jibeom said.

"Nothing. I'm okay.." Joochan replied.

"Really?" Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun asked.

"Yes.." Joochan laughed when his three friends said it at the same time.

*   *   *

Exam week has ended. Every students were talking to each other while waiting for the school bell to ring.

"Hey, do you know that this school is haunted?" Jibeom found a topic to talk.

"Yeah, haunted with naughty people like you" Donghyun said.

"Haist! I am serious!" Jibeom said.

"A long time ago, before this school was built, this place was a graveyard. When this school was about to build, they removed all the graveyard to another place but one of the body gone missing. They couldn't find the body so every night, if you stay late at school, you'll hear a woman cry for help.." Jibeom said.

"Why?" Donghyun asked.

"She wants people who heard her to find her body.." Jibeom said.

"But her body had gone missing.." -Jaehyun.

"Yeah, so that person needs to find it.." -Jibeom.

"If we don't find her body?" -Donghyun.

"She will haunt that person, for the rest of their lives" -Jibeom.

"Where did you hear this story?" -Donghyun.

"I just dream about it" -Jibeom.

"Yaa!" -Donghyun.

"Hahahahaha" -Jibeom.

"You gave us goosebumps.." -Jaehyun.

"Cowards.." Jibeom mocked Donghyun and Jaehyun. They stood up and beat Jibeom.

"Ah ah ah! It's painful" Jibeom said while he was still laughing at his friends.

The school bell rang. Everyone was rushing to go back home.

"Joochan, how was you and your dad?" Jaehyun asked.

"What do you mean?" Joochan said.

"Yeah, you said that Mr Choi didn't like you. He likes you now?" Jaehyun was curious. Joochan just smiled. He sighed. His mind was full of the moments that happened to him for a past few days. Sungyoon's word "such a troublemaker" haunted him. He felt very bad.

"I am a fool. I always make Ahjussi mad" Joochan mocked himself. He loved Sungyoon as he loved his own dad. Making Sungyoon angry had made him sad. He wanted to do the best that he could so Sungyoon would love him but he was running out of ideas.