Back in the parlour.

"Bhabhi dekho main aapko bata rahi hun meri dadi bilkul acchi nhi hain.." Ananya said.

"Kyu..?" Zoya said. She know that this dadi is not a good figure for her mother and father in law... And for Aditya too but she don't know why ananya don't like her.

"She's so.. I don't know what to say.... She just don't like me.... Unhone meri education ko leke itni problems create ki....then she wanted me to get married at the age of 19, like seriously... I'm just happy that I have supportive parents otherwise agar mumma papa dadi ki sunte to pata nhi mere saath kya hota.." Ananya explained why she don't like her dadi.

"Magar vo aise karti kyu hain..?" Zoya asked.

"Arey mumma papa ki love marriage thi... And she was totally against it.. Mumma ko toh unhone bahut tang kiya tha.. That's why my parents moved out.. You know my mother was on the verge of miscarriage when she was pregnant with me.." Ananya said.

"How...?" Zoya was thrilled to know about the whole story.

"You really wanna know it..??... I mean I don't want to create a veryyyy bad image of her in your mind." Ananya said. She's talkative she can talk as much as she can. And zoya is complete opposite. And she don't mind telling her about her dadi Afterall zoya is also a family now.

"Tell me.. I don't think I've very good image of her in my mind, either." Zoya said.

"Okay.... So when my mother was pregnant she somehow got to know that it is a girl. She asked my mother to abort and she asked her not to tell my father. My mother said no to her straight on her face and she also told my father... So my dearest dadi started planning ways to kill me.... And she did something and my mother was on the hospital bed on the verge of loosing me but here I'm, very much alive, fit and fine..... After this incidence my father had enough so he didn't stayed there for a second, he broke all the ties with her and left the place with my pregnant mother and my brother." Ananya told her the whole story.

"Ohh my god.. I didn't thought that she could have stoop so low..." Zoya said.

It was hard for zoya to adjust so many facts about her grandmother in law.

"I had such a cute, pretty and nice grand parents." She thought and looked up at the roof.

"Thank you dada and dadi ji." Zoya said in her mind. Her parents also had a love marriage but her grand parents always loved her mother and siddhant and her equally.

After that both started getting ready.

Zoya wore her dress. Her hair stylist did her hair and make up artist did her make up. She asked them to do as light as they can.

Zoya wore her heels and jewelleries.

After that she applied sindoor.

She was looking pretty in her beautiful dress. She had her mangalsutra as it is as she didn't removed it and neither she's thinking of removing it. She had chooda in her hands as her mother in law insisted her to wear them for at least a month or so.

Ananya also got ready in her dress. She also had light makeup. She was looking pretty.

"You are looking amazing bhabhi." Ananya screamed when she saw zoya.

Zoya got scared for a moment when she heard her scream.

"Thank you ananya and you yourself are looking hot." Zoya said with a wink.

Both were sitting there and playing in there phones. Zoya had already texted Aditya and he said that he would be there soon.

It was almost the time to reach the marriage hall...