"Your..?" She asked him.

"Mine is black." He said.

"Okay other than white..?" He asked.

"Ummmm..... Blue." She said.

"Same." He said.

"Okay next you ask..." He said.

"Okay.... Your favourite holiday destination..?" She asked.

"Europe." He said.

"Your..?" He asked her back.

"Mine is Scotland." She said with a smile but then her smile fell as if she realised something.

She cleared her throat.

"N.. Next..?" She asked him.

"Your favourite..... Food..?" He asked.

"Pani puri.. I just love pani puri." She said like a child. He chuckled.

"Your..?" She asked.

"I can eat anything.. I'm foodie." He said with a grin.

She chuckled.

"Arey kuch to specific hoga.." She asked.

"Umm.. In sweet mujhe gajar ka halwa bahut pasand hain.... And I love Indian food...." He said.

"I also love Indian food..." She said.

The game went on and on and on.... They talked about their favourite movies, actors, singers, etc etc....

Finally it was for zoya to reach at the parlour.

"Zoya jo bhi chahiye sab haina..?" He asked her.

"Haan humne iss baar acche se check kiya hain sab hain." She said.

Everything is in car that she need over there.

Both of them sat inside the car and aditya drove till the parlour.

There was a car in front of them which was his father's car.

"Dad bhi abhi Ananya ko leke aaye hain." He said.

"Accha hain.. Ab hum vha bore nhi honge." She said.

He parked his car behind his father's car. Both of them got out of the car.

"Accha kiya tum dono direct yahi aaye ho... Tumhari dadi ne toh ajeeb hungama macha rakha hain.... Bas reception pe koi problem create na kare." His father said.

"Dad aap tension mat lijiye sab theek hoga aur maine zoya ko bhi bata diya hain." Aditya said.

"Accha kiya beta." Harsh said.

"Unka to humesha ka hain.. Jab bhi humare ghar aati hain tab koi na koi problem create karti hain." Ananya said with greeted teeth.

"Ananya..." Aditya said in a warning tone.

"Okay.." Ananya said and raised both of her hands.

She know that he's saying that just in front of their father. Because he himself don't like his dadi and talk behind her back with her.

"Okay we are going bye.. Chalo bhabhi." Ananya said while rushing zoya inside the parlour.

"Ek minute hume bag lene dijiye." Zoya said and took the bag from Aditya.

"Call me when you are ready." Aditya said while giving her the bag she nodded her head.

After that both of them went inside and Aditya and harsh went back to their house been ready to face her dadi.