Natsu

A/N: Hey everyone! this is my first X Reader fanfiction so sorry if its not good and I will update when I can Anyways ONTO THE SORY!!!!!!
~Lynn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu

*Your P.O.V*

*Flash Back* You have been at the guild for as long as you can remember. Your name was (Y/N). You are the identical twin sister of Erza Scarlet. You both have the same type of magic, but you are stronger than her. No one has been able to beat you in combat. You never were captured and took to the tower of heaven. *End of Flash Back*

"GRAY! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!" My sister yelled. "I'm sorry (Y/N)!" "I'm Erza you dumbass!" He started running away from Erza, because she wanted to kill him. "Tch." I said taking a bite of my cake. "(Y/N)!!" 'Great Natsu is back.' I thought to myself slightly happy about this, but I wont show it. "What Natsu." I asked him using a very annoyed tone. "(Y/N) Fight me!" He shouted. 'Oh...... So this is what he wanted.' I thought. "Don'teven try fighting (Y/N), she'll kick your ass! FlameBrain!!!" Gray yelled, after getting a beating from my sister Erza. "Shut it IceBreath!" Natsu replied back. I then replied to Natsu's earlier question. "Me. Fight you. As if." I said and stormed out of the guild. ~~~MeanWhile~~~~ "Dude you screwed up." Gray told Natsu. "Why?" He said, clueless about what he did. "FlameBrain can't you see (Y/N) likes you!?" Gray said then whacked him on the head. "S-She likes me back!?" Natsu stuttered while blushing. "Looks like FlameBrain has a crush." Gray taunted Natsu, Erza then smacked Gray on the head and turned to Natsu and said "Go get her Natsu, Iknow you'll take of her I know it." Natsu then ran out the door looking for you. ~~~~~~Back to You~~~~~~ "(Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!! Where are you (Y/N)!!!!" Natsu screamed looking for you. "O-Over here N-Natsu." You said softly, but he still heard you. He came running up to you. "(Y/N)! You like me back!?" He said shocked and slightly blushing. "H-How did y-you find o-out I-I liked you?" You said, shocked from hearing what Natsu said. "Gray told me (Y/N)." He whispered. I walked over to him and hugged him, he stiffened at my touch, then returned the hug. "Natsu, I love you." "I love you too (Y/N)." He said. I looked up, and when I did, he crashed his lips on to mine. It wasn't a rough kiss, but a sweet and loving one. Saying "I will always love you, for eternity."