Gray

Once again this is an AU guys!! And at the beginning its a little bit of angst, but fluff comes after!! (P.S. Guys this is a Big Brother!Gray one so its sibling fluff!)

Slight trigger warning! Mentions of abuse!
------------

You woke up early that morning to fulfill your plan. Today was the day; You were escaping from your abusive and cheating boyfriend (B/N). You got out of the bed quickly and got dressed. Looking over your shoulder as you left the room, you saw (B/N) start to stir, noticing you were gone. You ran to the front door and grabbed your bag you had gotten ready for this moment. Once you had just shut the front door and were on your bike (I mean motorcycle.), when (ExB/N) ran out of the house and yelled after you. You sped down the street trying to get as far away as you could. Forgetting to put on your helmet never occurred to you, that is until you crashed. Blinded by your tears of freedom and the wind, you blinked trying to clear them. When you opened your eyes, you saw no one coming so you continued down the road when someone crashed into the side of the bike. The person kept going down the road after they hit you, but luckily someone was walking down the road and witnessed what happened and managed to get the persons license plate. You lay there unmoving but breathing, lucky the person wasn't going that fast when they hit you. The witness ran over to you while calling the police and ambulance service. After getting off their phone, they took off their jacket and laid it in their lap then moved your head ever so gently onto the jacket. You went to speak but the person beat you to it. "Shush. Don't speak just focus on me and stay awake, until the ambulance gets here." The person told you; You did as he said, their voice sounded like a guys so you assumed the person was one. You fought to keep your eyes open, but you were losing the battle. That's when you noticed who your rescuer was. Going against what they said you spoke. "Hey big brother." You managed to weakly mumble out but it got his attention. "(Y-Y/N)!" He muttered, his face going pale. You tried to smile but you grew drowsy suddenly. He seemed to notice that you were going unconscious. "N-No!! (Y/N)! You've got to stay awake come on!" He all but shouted desperately. You softly smiled and spoke. "Good night....Gray." Then you blacked out, but before that the last thing you saw and heard, was Gray sobbing and screaming.

~~Time skip to the hospital~~

You woke to a blinding light and room, while all you could smell was the antiseptic cleaner they used and the annoying beep of your heart monitor. You turned your head to side and glared at the monitor. Then you looked down to find Gray sitting beside your bed asleep. It was evident that he had been crying, with tears falling softly from your eyes you raised the hand he wasn't holding and messed with his raven colored hair. You didn't stop when he started to stir. Gray grew confused by the sensation of your hand in is hair. He raised his head and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. When he was done he just stared at you in shock until you spoke. "Hey Gray." You whispered hoarsely. He rubbed his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. After the fifth time of rubbing his eyes and blinking he spoke. "(Y/N). You're awake, the doctors said it was a slim chance that you would." He started crying after he stopped talking and hugged you. You hugged him back and your tears fell freely. A nurse walked by your room and saw that you were awake, she ran down the hall yelling for the doctor, screaming "SHE WOKE UP!!!" Gray pulled away, still crying but this time with a smile also. You smirked, "What? You are so not getting rid of me that easily." You joked as the doctor walked into the room, with some of the nurses following. You smiled at the doctor and spoke to him as he asked you different questions. Most of the nurses were now crying, the rest were smiling. The doctor told Gray that you could go home in a few days after than ran some test to make sure nothing was wrong or to make sure nothing is wrong.

~~Time skip to a few days later!~~

After the accident and taking your abusive ex to court, for him abusing you and trying to run you over.(Yes that's right the car you got hit by was his. BTW you guys won the court case and he's in prison.) Gray insisted you moved in with him and his girlfriend Juvia. You agreed just so he wouldn't keep trying to argue. Turns out you and Juvia became great friends, which frightened Gray. You just couldn't be happier, knowing that (ExB/N) was in prison, and yourself being alive after a near fatal crash. Gray hugged you and Juvia both crying, Juvia smiled and hugged you both tighter. You laughed and smiled the rest of the time and before you started crying tears of joy you spoke.

"Oh how I love you guys so much. Thanks for everything."

---------

Alright that's it for this story I hoped you guys enjoyed it and sorry if I made Gray OOC. And I wanna say one last thing, if any of my readers are in an abusive relationship; YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE YOU DONT DESERVE IT!!! GET AWAY AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!! Anyways talk to you later and the gaming team offer still stands!

~Lynk