Natsu

This is dedicated to my best friend Eva_Fowler. Since she started to use the word from the request in real life, hopefully if I do this she will stop using it! Anyways onto the story and don't forget; Request are still open!!!! Enjoy! By the way Eva, I didn't use the idea I had originally planned and told you in class, I hope you still like it though!

95. Fabulosity

~~~~~~~~

*Your P.O.V.*

You just had to walk across the park when you did. You always were at the wrong place at the wrong time, always. You saw Gray wave at your direction, you waved back and got up to walk over to him. That was your mistake, you didn't see Juvia behind a tree using some sort of potion. Knowing her it was probably a love potion meant for Gray. Well, it backfired when it hit you. You shrunk to the size of a mouse.

You stood up, your head barely peeking over the shortest blade of grass. Gray kneeled down to look for you. When he found you, he put his hand down, waiting for you to get on it.

"Fabulosity!" You squeaked, trying to shout. You grew confused as to why Gray couldn't understand you.

"Um, HELLO!!! WHY AM I TINY!" You shrieked, but despise your efforts all Gray heard was fabulosity. You continued to rant and rave, even when gray sat you on his shoulder. Not knowing what else to do, he headed back to the guild. When he arrived he walked straight over to Lucy and Natsu. He picked you up off his shoulder and sat you on the table. Happy came to the table and sat down. You had your arms crossed, when Natsu decided to poke you.

"HEY!" You bellowed while jumping back. But once again, all everyone heard was fabulosity in a high pitch squeak. Natsu squinted at you and poked you again, repeatedly until Lucy picked you up and held you. You huffed and glared at him, muttering curses and threats.

This whole time Juvia was in the background reading the bottle over and over again. She finally walked up to the table and looked at you. Everyone looked at her as she hung her head. She apologized and explained what happened. Why one second you were normal size and then the next you were shorter than a blade of grass, screaming fabulosity. There was a torrent of tiny squeaks coming from you.

It was starting to near towards night time so Lucy, decided to take you home with her, so if you returned to normal you wouldn't be in an awkward situation. Sometime in the middle of the night Natsu had snuck into Lucy's apartment and fell asleep in the extra room where you were.

You had woke up to the sensation of a hand in your hair, your face in some ones chest, and to some ones head buried into your neck. You sighed, not wanting to get up and out of the comfortable position you were in. The laying with you sighed into your hair, and bury their face further into your neck. You felt an arm slide around your waist, pulling you closer to the person. You hummed in content, falling back asleep.

When you woke up again you could hear quiet arguing. It sounded like Lucy, Natsu and Gray.

"If either one of you wake her up, it will be bad for you." Natsu said in a low growl. Gray just chuckled and took a picture before walking away. Lucy glared at Natsu, then smiled, realizing how happy both of you were. Then she left the room. Waking up fully, you tilted your head up and smiled at Natsu. He smiled back before kissing you.

"This is nice, can we go back to sleep?" You asked yawning and leaning into his chest. Natsu chuckled and smiled.

"This is nice isn't it? But yeah, we can sleep again." He replied burying his head against your neck once more.