𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

"We don't even drink wine.. but tonight we got to!" He laughs making me laugh.

"This a nice little restaurant how'd you find this?" I ask as we both look at our menus.

The way the chairs were set up, my chair was beside his kind of. It wasn't across but next to him.

"You see I was looking up fancy restaurants to go to.. and this one popped up and it looked aight so I was like cool bet this where ima take Ci," He laughs making me laugh.

"Ohhhh okay," I laugh making him laugh a little more, "I like it though. Love this side of you, only I get to see it.. makes me feel some typa way," I smirk making him blush, "You're like a gentleman in disguise," I laugh before going back to looking at the menu.

"I think ima get the filet mignon with a side of mac and cheese what bout you?" I ask.

"Ima get the same thing, there ain't really nothing else on here," He laughs, "Think I should risk it and say fuck it lemme get the mashed potatoes?" He asks making me laugh, "What? You know not everybody make mash potatoes right."

"You ain't wrong," I laugh more, "Well they got some salt and pepper that'll probably help but you never know we both ain't never been here before you don't know how they do!" I say making him crack up.

Once the waitress came back with our drinks and our appetizer she took our order and our menus. The wait for the food was around 30 minutes so we had some time to talk to ourselves.

"So how's the mixtape coming? Figured out what songs and how many songs you wanna put on it?" I ask as I try the soup.

"Well I gotta get my peoples to talk to some big people about it. I don't wanna release anything while unsigned. I just wanna release like a single, if this one pops off.. we good. Then when I get signed then," He nods continuously before fixing his chain," Release my mixtape."

"You already on ya way.. you just need that ONE song to blow up and boom everybody gonna be hitting ya jack and you gonna be a celebrittyyyy," I tease making him laugh, "Just promise not to go all hollywood on me okay?" I fix my posture.

"Never," He sucks his teeth, "How could I ever?"

"Alotta people make it out and just be out. Don't be like them. Once you get put on, put ya bros on. Put the whole gang on."

"I will not ever think about 'going hollywood' i'm too real for that and you know this. If anything.. you gon be right there with me."

"Bet I am. Holding you down and supporting you every step," I giggle making him smile, "Pinky promise me though," I put my pinky up before he looks up at me and laughs.

"Here you go!" He laughs, "Pinky promise. You mad corny," He locks his pinky in with mines before we lean in to kiss.

"You love my corny ness," I look up at him and caress his face making him laugh.

After our food came he sat there and criticized the fuck outta the mash potatoes. He wanted more seasoning but wasn't the complaining type of person.

"Nah i'm forreal taste this," He says making me crack up.

I grab his spoon and take a little bite before scrunching my face up making him laugh then myself.

"See, that salt and pepper ain't helping!" He laughs more, "It just straight taste like mashed potatoes no seasoning no butter no nothing," He adds before throwing his head back and laughing.

"Yeahhh they chef gotta be like a Daniel.. or a Jeff or a Bob or something cause ain't no way."

"Yo," He chuckles, "Bye Ci!"

10pm
By this time our food was gone. We were sharing a slice of chocolate heart cake and sipping wine. I felt grown as ever but hey, I was having fun and it was a little bit of wine.

"So, wassup with you?" I ask.

"What you mean?" He looks up at me before taking a bit of the cake.

"Like why me? Out of like every other female you know? I know you got mad females hitting you up," I laugh a little, "Why me though?"

"Why you say that?" He asks.

"I don't know.. ever since like day one I been questioning it like 'why me' why me?" I giggle.

"Like I said, you different. You official. You don't throw yourself at me. You never did. Your intentions were.. pure from day one. And all the females I ever dated lived in Brooklyn so someone new opened my eyes. And plus, you see me! I'm a whole different person when it comes to you! I ain't never took no female out to a nice restaurant before. Or out period. You always and I mean always end our conversations with 'be safe' and to me that's something. You may or may not think it but I do because you know the lifestyle I live and you know the outcomes to it god forbid.. but you a real one. I appreciate and love everything about you and have since the day I met you. You motivate me like no one else. Always keeping tabs on me about my music, telling me to get in the stu daily. It's different and it's what I been needing."

"You gonna make me cry," I look up and fix my lashes, "But WE motivate each other. Uplift each other. Not just one way. You know that right?"

"Of course," He moves his shoulder a little as he moves his head, "Don't be going all corny and soft on me though," He laughs making me smile.

He was basically my dream guy. Imagine a guy that openly opens up to you. Tells you what he's feeling. Always lets you know what's going on so you're never lacking or questioning him. Im starting to realize that God was sending me a big ass sign that he's gonna be the one to do it all. Change my life for the better.