15%

♥4,688,391 💬67,586johnnyorlando #yellowheartsforannie 💛~commentskenzie 💛carsonlueders 💛katyperry 💛selenagomez 💛camerondallas keep fighting 💛noahcyrus 💛tanamongeau 💛laurenorlando88 💛hayesgrier 💛jackj 💛joeybirlem i'm so sorry 💛mikeybaro...

♥4,688,391 💬67,586
johnnyorlando #yellowheartsforannie 💛
~comments
kenzie 💛
carsonlueders 💛
katyperry 💛
selenagomez 💛
camerondallas keep fighting 💛
noahcyrus 💛
tanamongeau 💛
laurenorlando88 💛
hayesgrier 💛
jackj 💛
joeybirlem i'm so sorry 💛
mikeybarone please hang in there 💛
gublergram 💛
criminalminds 💛
nashgrier 💛
silento 💛
ellen 💛
cardib 💛
kimkardashian 💛
taylorswift 💛
niki 💛
alishamarie 💛
asherangel 💛
jackdgrazer 💛
finnwolfhard 💛
babyariel 💛
justinbieber 💛
danandshay 💛
beyoncé 💛
load more comments

*two weeks later*

johnny's thoughts 💭
it's been about two weeks since we found out annie was in a coma, it's been about four months since she's been in the coma, i haven't left her side since i got here. the only time i really get up is to go to the bathroom. i barely eat, it's not cause i'm not hungry i'm just to worried about annie. i made cameron go home last night so he could sleep, take a shower, and change clothes. he was worried about leaving annie because he hasn't left her side either. "annie, please come back. i know you probably can't hear me but please i miss you so much. i miss you laugh, your smile, the way you lit up a room when you walked in it, even if you were sad you always made other people happy. you put others before yourself that's what i love about you. annie, i love you and i'm sorry for not being there when you needed me or anyone but i will never make that mistake again but please come back. i need you now more than ever." i start crying. i need her to come back, i don't know what i'll do if i lose her. "wow john." i look up to see lauren with her eyes watering. "i never knew you felt that way about her. you really love her don't you?" she asked me "more than life itself." i said while staring at annie "hey, she'll make it she's a string girl, she's a fighter. just give her a little more time." i look at her and grab her hand "thanks lolo, i love you." i say giving her a hug "i love you t-" she stops in the middle of her sentence and her eyes start watering. "what laur, what happen-" i stop in the middle of my sentence to see that annie opened her eyes. "john?" she asked confused "hey anns." i say smiling "how are you feeling?" i ask her "i'm hungry." she says laughing "same old annie." i say smiling "i'll get you some food what do you want?" lauren says "can you get me a #1 at jack in the box please." she ask lauren "sure anns." she tells her giving her a hug "tell her what i heard." lauren whispers in my ear before she leaves. "annie." i say "yes john." she's turns to me "i have to tell you something." i tell her scared "awe john don't be scared. i'm right here, i'm not going anywhere." she says holding my hand, i smile at her. "annie, from the minute i saw you on instagram i thought you were the prettiest girl ever and then when i met you i thought you were absolutely flawless. in my eyes you are perfect. when that stuff was going on with charles and joey and them i was so sad cause all i wanted was you to come back and now that your back i will not disappoint you, i'll always do my best to keep you safe. i promise. annie i love you." i say scared that she won't love me back "john, i love you too. when i first got here i thought you were really cute but at first all i wanted was a friend and you being my first la friend being my age i didn't wanna mess that up so i just kinda kept flirting but pushing my feelings to the side when i confirmed it with char and i saw your comment i was heartbroken because i hurt you, you mean everything to me john." she tells me with tears in her eyes. "annie i know this isn't the right time and i i'm not asking you out right now but i guess what i'm asking is that we just have ourselves for a little while and then once you get out of the hospital we can go on dates and that kinda stuff." i tell her "johnny i would love to." she says smiling. i give her a hug "oh, i should probably call cam and them."  i tell her. i pull out my phone and dial cameron's number calling cameron:)... a few rings later he picks up "hey cam, annie's awake." i tell him "really?!" he asks me "yes, really. do you want me to put her on the phone?" i ask him "yes please." he says. i pass the phone to annie and put it on speaker "hey cammy." she says with tears in her eyes "hi princess." he says "how are you feeling?" he asks her "i'm fine, i just miss you." she says sadly "i'm on my way there right now i'll be there in a few minutes." he tells her "okay, i'll see you soon cammy." she tells him "i'll see you soon lil one." he says hanging up. *cam gets there with kenzie* "hey princess, kenzie called and i picked her up i hope that's okay." cam says to annie "yeah that's fine, hey kenz. i missed you." she says "oh my god annie i was worried sick about you. let's post that your awake!" kenzie says.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

♥5,789,993 💬37,680kenzie she's awake💛👤 anniedallas 📸 johnnyorlando ~comments johnnyorlando she's so cute💛camerondallas im so glad she's awaketanamongeau i'm on my way anns!stassiebaby my little baby, i'm coming!💛hayesgrier welcome back lil s...

♥5,789,993 💬37,680
kenzie she's awake💛
👤 anniedallas
📸 johnnyorlando
~comments
johnnyorlando she's so cute💛
camerondallas im so glad she's awake
tanamongeau i'm on my way anns!
stassiebaby my little baby, i'm coming!💛
hayesgrier welcome back lil sloth 🦥💛
tiktokroom where's annie's comment?
kenzie annie is taking her time and isn't on her phone right now, please respect her decision.
load more comments