Chapter 2: Briefing

Start from the beginning

It revieled officer's of the Royal Navy talking or debating with each other. I could see multiple Admiral's and a whole lot of Commander's and Captain's doing their stuff. Basically there almost as the same as the people at the entrance just a little more proper.

When i entered everyone stopped what they were doing and silence englufed the room. They all looked at the direction of the door which revealed me. A Balance Type properly dressed just like a proper gentleman would do.
Honestly it's my first time in the Ministry but i know everything i have to do or where to go because of my brother telling me his multiple visit's here. So first introduce.

I walked in the room and the guard's closed the door as expected. I stood up straight and tidied myself up. I looked at everyone and introduced myself.

"I am HMS Knight or Galahad, of the Improved Lion Class Battleship of the Balance Type of the Royal Navy at your service" after my introduction everyone started murmuring thing's. Definetly because of the Balance Type.
"Silence!" everyone immidiately stopped talking and fixed themseleve's up. I looked at the man who silenced everyone. He was sitting at the far end of the wooden conference table. He stood up and started walking to me "excuse my admiral's and commander's" as he got closer i quickly realized who he was.

Those 2 gold coloured lanyard's, the multiple gold line insignia, and his medal's. Only mean one thing he's...

He was standing infront of me only being a little taller than me "it's an honor to meet Lancelot's brother...i am First Sea Lord Tony Radakin glad to meet you Galahad" he introduced himself. My speculation's where correct, he was the First Sea Lord and as my brother told me they were close friend's here. I nodded and bowed a little as he pat my shoulder's.

"We are very relieved that a Balance Type survived, and we are very sorry for your losses" he announced as my eye's looked down to the floor as i remembered my brethren.
"So Galahad?" i looked to him in a confused look "are you ready to join Azur Lane?". I stayed silent for a few second's "I will use my power, the power entrusted to me by the
Royal Navy to defend my Queen, my Country, and my People, that include's the World from the threat imposed by the Siren's. I will risk my life to uphold this duty bestowed upon me." i saluted him as he smiled and nodded. He then handed me an envelope folder. As i opened it, it revieled a few paper's which i think is important, a hard paper which i have yet to see and "a car key?" i asked FSL Tony as he just smiled
"it's originally for your brother but might as well give it to you, dont scratch it alright?" he asked jokingly as i nodded. Then i looked at the hard paper and read what it said. I was surprised, but didn't showed it. I then looked at the FSL as he just smiled
"you are to report to Azur Lane Main Base as the officer super vising it... Commodore Galahad" everyone was shocked or surprised at what the FSL said. "Oh and were short handed so yeah" he said while going back to his seat as everyone looked at me. "You are dismissed Commodore Galahad" he said, i stomped my right foot on the floor and saluted. He saluted back as i turned around, but before i reached the door "one more thing Galahad" the FSL said "you are to report to me and only me is that understood?" he said seriously "yes sir" i said loud enough for him to hear.

I walked outside of the Ministry and saw a few car's parked there. So i just pressed the key and heard the car honking. I went up to it and surprised me a little.

huh, a red Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. I dont know but could this day get any better.

I smiled at the tought as i entered the car and drove away.

2 hour's later:

I arrived around 2pm in a coastal village in Eastern England. As i drove down it's street's i can see that everyone is having a normal peaceful life here. I can see that it hasn't been devastated that much. That's good. I reached the end of the town and it seem's that the road will be passing through a outpost. They must be guarding the tunnel to the base i suppose. I can see multiple soldier's standing guard while there are 2 warrior armored vehicle's gaurding the outpost as well. I stopped at the gate as the soldier's were staring at me or the car.

Damn it i know this car is supposed to make my trip's easier which it does perfectly but it sure is a
"attention magnet"

I saw 2 men with red military Berets hat, their black vest, and their M4's which distingush them being Royal Military Police instead of Army personnel. I lowered the window and let one of them speak. "Sir before everything else please exit your vehicle" i followed him as i was also holding the envelope folder as well.
The other one was checking the car probabaly if it has any illegal thing's or a bomb. I handed the MP the folder, after reading the paper's he gave it back and saluted. "Sir you may continue to the base" after seeing him salute everyone on guard even the Army personnel saluted as well.

I guess he's there CO
(commanding officer)

"At ease" i announced as i got back into the car. The Gate's opened as i saw Soldier's training, doing physical activitie's and also seeing a few Challenger 2 tank's parked and other armored vehicle's, they really keep this place safe huh. I thought as i saw a lot of personnel and equipment ready to defend the base and of course the inhabitant's of it. As we all know who the inhabitant's are.

I started doing more than 100km/h inside the tunnel as i expected there where no other vehicle inside excpet for me. After a couple of minute's i reached the tunnel's end, what welcomed me on the island was just beautiful.