Escaped

Louisa's p.o.v

"Guys, they adapt and go for the kill!" I say and dodge Karai, but she kicks me towards Raph, who just stayed in place as I fall to the floor. "Okay, that's it!" I say and just go after foot heads and quickly cut about three off and they adapted. They grab my hand and throw me into the wall "LOUISA!!" I hear Donnie yell very worried. Mikey had to get saved by both Leo and Raph as Donnie came and helped me up once again. Then a footbot started to run towards Donnie as his back was turned, I make him crouch as I jump over him and kick the bot as hard as I could.

The bot moved a few inches, so Donnie had to remember what's happening and nod his head once to me as we all start fighing footbots. Karai gave up on fighting me, saying "she's basically just a rag doll" I growl and would've ran up to her. If only Donnie didn't put a hand to my shoulder for a split second as we all fought bots. We all are trying out best as Karai says "my footbots know every move, every skill" Raph got thrown into Mikey at this point. I got thrown into Donnie hard, making him fall on his own butt as we're getting cornered into the wall.

"We're out of real estate!" Donnie says as I look up at the bots scared, but Leo stood in front of us protectively, then he looks back at us. "If I order you to run away, will you guys listen this time?!" Leo asks as he stands there worried. Mikey then says "heck yeah! And we can still call it a 'tactical retreat' if you want!" Then a kunai almost hit his head. He whimpered, so we stand up and begin to jump on the beams, I almost fell, but Donnie grabbed my hand. "I got you!" He says and pulls me into his hold and follows the other two outside now.

I smile as he still carries me across rooftops as they're running Raph says "all our moves are uselss" as he catches up with Donnie. Leo then says "they know every move I can make, every fighting style, every skill! This is useless." Then I roll my eyes and say "guys, if they know all of your ninja moves, do your own moves. It's so obvious!" "Remember king of the mountain?" Leo asks, Mikey asks "sure, what about it?!" Scared as he runs. "You guys are so oblivious! It means be unpredictable!" Leo nodded and threw a katana up in the air to distract them.

They look up at the katana so he throws his other one towards one of their heads and makes it perfectly, Donnie sets me down and nods once. I smile and start running too, a different way than him as we apparently do the same thing. Him with ninja stars, me with my kunais, I smile and say "nice throw" he smiles saying "you too." Together we took down five, so we laugh saying "didn't see that coming, did ya?" Raph groans at this. It was at this point I see Mikey dance fighting, so I smile a little bit and laugh at this.

"Mind if I share this dance, Michelangelo??" I ask with a smirk as I run towards him, he smirks too and says "let's!" And he twirls me around a bit. Then he threw me towards one, who thought I'd throw a weapon, so I throw a kunai at its head before it hurt me. It fell to the ground, so I grab my kunai back and start running around to confuse them somehow. Raph was being really aggressive to the footbots, so.... that's good right now- it's working. Donnie looked at me, then nodded up, so I think I know what he's implying at the moment.

I nod once and say "Donnie, would you like to dance?" He nods and says "it would be my pleasure" then he twirled me around for a second. As a footbot tried to cut his throat open I hit him as I was being twirled and Donnie smirked as he threw me high in the air. I smirk too as I get in their view of me and throw my kunai at their heads, getting them down instantly. Falling back down I fall into Donnie's hold and he throws me towards a footbot, it reacted weirdly and caught me. My smirk grows as I stab it in the head and land on my feet as I crouch a bit and start running towards footbots.

My feet carrying me around faster than I've ever done before as I cut them in half from their waist, I laugh as I start cutting left and right. At random parts of their body though, shoulders, heads, waist, thighs- it's pretty fun. I see Mikey crouch as he danced a few times, I knew he would do it again, so I used it to my advantage. Running I use his shell as a step and jump up in the air and cut one he didn't see in the head. "Thanks dudette-" they're adapting to our crazy "fall back!" I say and barely dodge a ninja star.

"What, why??" Raph asks, but he got punched in the jaw and stumbles back a bit, so I say "that's why, they're catching up with our craziness." Donnie nods "she's right guys, let's find Leo and warn him!" So that's what we do, me trying my best to catch up. At that point I also try to not get attacked for being in the back of the group, it's really hard now. Raph just groaned and ran back for me, putting me on his shell "don't think too much about it." I nod as he starts to run faster than Mikey, so we'd be able to catch up with the group as they ran towards the Chinatown sign.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood