He smiled at me, looking to the floor. Niall looked back up at me, linking his arm with mine. I beamed at him, and together we headed down the aisle. I laughed to myself when I came to the realization that neither mine or Niall's parents had any clue about our relationship, let alone marriage.

"What are you smiling at, lovely?" He asked me, a twinkle in his eye. I blushed.

"Just thinking," I answered. "I'll get over it."

"No, I love it when you smile," he told me, sliding a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smiled harder, pulling Niall closer to me as we headed down the aisle.

Another abnormal thing about the wedding was that Niall had four best men, and I had no maids-of-honor. Although, being the bright curly headed lad he is, Harry had planned ahead of time and suggested that Baby Lux should be the flower girl. Agreeing that it was a cute idea, I went along with it.

Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis were already waiting at the end of the carpet. Liam and Zayn were on the left, as Harry and Louis were on the right. Their hands were clasped together over their legs, huge smiles spread across their faces.

As Baby Lux stumbled down the aisle with her basket of flowers, and Niall being the sweet guy he is, he ran over to help the toddler with the foliage. He bent down, throwing handfuls of flowers onto the carpet as they walked.

The young child beamed at him, showing all of her little teeth. When Niall came running back towards me, I hugged him tightly and kept on kissing his cheeks. It was almost like I couldn't get enough of his kisses. I could never stuff all of his adorableness into one hug or kiss.

Reaching the platform, all eyes were on me and Nialler as the priest stood before us. I saw Harry wink at me from where we was standing, and I gave him a small smile and mouthed him a thank you.

"Please join hands." The priest ordered, and Niall shyly took my hands in his. His eyes sparkled in the light, and I wanted more than ever to kiss the life out of him. It was almost a talent to be able to be so irresistable without even trying.

"Do you, Mady Oliver, take Niall Horan to be your lovely wedded husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest said to me, and I tighted my grip on Nialler's hand.

"I do." I said, looking up at my soon-to-be husband.

"And do you, Niall Horan, take Mady Oliver to be your lovely wedded wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked the blonde. He nodded, a blush on his cheeks.

"I do."

We stared plainly into each others eyes for a few seconds, hearing everyone, including the boys of One Direction, 'awwing'. It made me smile, as did Niall. It seemed like forever until the priest had given us permission to kiss.

"Alright, Niall, you may kiss the bride."

The minute I heard that, I found both myself and Nialler leaning in. We kept on leaning in towards each other until our lips met, and it was by far the most passionate kiss we have shared.

I liked the fact that people were watching us. It felt good to know that Niall wasn't afraid to know what other's thought of him or his decisions. As we kissed, I felt him officially slide the marriage ring onto my finger. I giggled against his lips, and when we pulled away, everybody cheered.

Hand in hand, Niall and I stepped back down the stairs. We walked back over towards the boys, wrapping each other in quick hugs.

When I stepped up to hug Harry, the smile wouldn't fade from his face. He was happy as ever, and I didn't blame him. Inhaling his cologne, I pulled away and looked into his green eyes.