twenty-five

Depuis le début

"oh... well... isn't zach coming? tell him to bring another cart."

"i- maybe that's enough for today—" jack started but before he could finish got a glare from daniel.

"tell zach to bring a cart."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

zach gasped as he came into the store with another cart to see two filled carts and a giggling daniel clapping his hands in the middle while making grabby hands at zach's cart.

"when y'all hoes told me to bring another cart, i didn't think y'all already filled two carts!" zach exclaimed while daniel snatched the cart from him.

"look, it was all dani, okay?! we did nothing but push the carts around," jack defended them.

"y'all don't be dramatic. this cart is only for the crib and big letters to spell jellybean on top of his crib with."

"you're naming him jellybean?—"

"no, zach, it's his nickname- when i pick a name for him, i'm gonna paint it in white cursive under jellybean that's gonna be in big letters," daniel explained with a squeal before pouting and pulling jack's sleeve so he can put the crib in the cart.

"ah. okay, that's cute. let's just hurry up so we can go help you."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"jack, stop," daniel whined as he tried to push jack off of him who kept kissing on his neck.

"it was just one kiss, jack, and i didn't mean it! i'm with brandon! i love brandon! you can't just kiss up on me!"

"you were the one that kissed me. you wanted it. just admit it, you still want me," jack mumbled as he pulled daniel closer to his body and brushed their lips together.

"j-jack..."

"just one more kiss, kitten. brandon doesn't have to know..."

"that's cheating, jack, i'm not a cheater!"

"but you already cheated, baby."

the two looked into each other eyes, slowly leaning in while daniel breathed heavily 'till their lips touched.

daniel moaned into the kiss as he gripped the curly headed boy's hair causing jack to tighten his hold on his hips.

jack trailed his kisses down daniel's neck as the false blond let out a moan, bucking his hips up for some sort of friction.

"dani?"

the two quickly pulled apart as corbyn walked down the hall to the room they were in.

"we finished putting the extra things in. you can go look and do the final."

"um. o-okay. we'll be there..." daniel mumbled while rubbing his swollen tummy.

when corbyn left, jack growled into daniel's ear before biting his earlobe.

"we're not finished yet, kitten."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"it's so pretty," daniel gushed with a gasp as he looked around his son's room which was fully painted grey with his grey glow in the dark crib under the big letters that spelled jellybean.-

-his diaper changing center in the corner of the room where his stuff animals shelf was. his dresser a couple of inch to the side of his crib that was also grey but daniel painted on glow in the dark stars to match his crib.-

-his mobile rocker, a chair rocker for when he's being feed or rocked to sleep. his tummy time mat in the bottom of his closet and stroller/ car seat with his baby bag close to the door.

"now for the final..."

daniel got on a stool with a thin big brush dipped in white paint as he wrote the name he picked for his son in cursive.

him and jack talked about it when daniel told jack what he wanted to name their son. at first jack was against it but just went with it in the end after starting to like it.

Asiah Jaylen Seavey-Avery.

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: yes, I named daniel's son after my son. and what about it? 🥱

maybe like 3 or 4 more chapters of pregnant daniel, then angst.