Multiverse #4

"Okay! This next one is again, really short, but Class 1-A, you get it." Blaise chuckled at their confused looks.

"Eraserhead, so nice of you to bring your class to the beach!" Miss Joke grinned.

"Mhm." The teacher took a sip of whatever was in his travel mug.

"Oh god this isn't going where I think it is-"

"No, seriously! Look at how much fun their having!"

Aizawa mumbled something.

"Huh? What was that?"

"It's all fun and games until Kaminari sneezes." Aizawa muttered a little louder. "This is a 1-A field trip."

"What does that mean-!" Miss Joke was cut off by a loud explosion. The two teachers looked over to see Bakugo attacking Dabi and Shigaraki walking out of a warp.

"1-A field trip." Aizawa deadpanned before putting his mug down and going to save his students.

"Honestly, yeah. I don't think we should be allowed on field trips anymore." Kirishima sighed.

"I dunno, maybe next time Aizawa gets sick of kids fighting..." Blaise shrugged.

She was sent exasperated looks. "I kid! I kid. He wouldn't do that." She put her hands up in surrender.

(Ha so yeah sorry the upload schedule is non existent. I have no ideas for this at all so I'm just writing little mini scenes. If you have a request/suggestion then feel free to share :3)