It was because of this that he and Peter Pan were friends. Both were immortal—well Peter was as long as he stayed on Neverland—and they both loved acting childish and causing mischief. However, seeing as Peter did not leave Neverland often, it was always Jack who had to visit—and even then Jack only visited about every few years or so.

Jack may have been centuries old, but he did not look a day over nineteen. As far as he was concerned, he had always been like that, his appearance never changed. Other than when he chose to change his clothing that was, but even when he did change his clothes—he still never wore shoes.

God did he hate shoes, they were just so suffocating!

Re-approaching the fact that Jack preferred children over adults, it was not that Jack disliked adults—it was rather that children beheld so much wonder and hope and fun.

Children could see the things adults were unable to, the first years of human life was always when a person was the most lively.

It was this lively nature that drew Jack in because he loved anything to do with adventure... and that was why his curiosity was taken when the ocean which he was crossing started getting darker and stormier.

He frowned catching sight of some of the gargantuan waves, he easily avoided them—instead choosing to look to where the ocean was getting worse. On one side of him was where he knew the dark sea to be, the place where the ocean hits its worse. On the other side, it appeared that the ocean calmed down as it had been before.

Two directions, which shall he choose?

Jack frowned, tilting his head at the dark sea. He had been around it many times before but the spirit realized he had never actually traveled to see what was beyond it. He always assumed it was simply a rougher part of the ocean that would eventually circle back to a calmer part—so he never bothered to travel through it.

However, this time, Jack felt as though something was calling him toward the dark sea. There was a pull that came deep within and if Jack listened hard enough, he swore he heard a sort of singing howl traveling by wind.

It was like a siren's ringing tone, as though it were physically tugging Jack in its direction.

"Hmm? What does this mean, wind?" The young-looking spirit chuckled, his icy eyes flaring with adventure.

The wind responded by blowing him in the direction of the siren call. Jack's messy white hair blew with the wind causing Jack to let out a loud laugh.

"Haha, okay, you sold me! Across the dark sea I go!" Jack hollered, before changing the course and racing to the insanity of the dark sea.

It truly did not take a lot to convince Jack Frost. After so many years of the same, even the thought of a mystery was enough to excite him.

The dark sea was nothing to be messed with and had Jack been any normal man, he would have long since been drowned. However, Jack was smart and simply flew above the wild waters, his eyes sharp as he followed the sound.

Jack came to halt when he was met with a sight that he himself almost could not believe. In all of his thousands of years, Jack was truly unsure how he had ever missed the small island—this small island that was made entirely of snow and ice.

A glacier? But no, it was something in between an island and a glacier. A glacier-Isle, and it stank of magic.

Protected by the dark sea was a place that Jack could only describe as his paradise. A frozen island—something that was a surprise to come across. His eyes glimmered while staring at the island, the tug in his chest becoming stronger.