"Why didn't you tell us that his is in his 30?" I shrug looking around at anything but my father. "He's too old for you" snapping my head at my mother.

"You don't even know him." Quickly defending Dillon, I sit my stuff down. "Your mother is right you shouldn't be seeing him he is only a few years older then Grayson and only 6 years younger then me ." I look him in the eyes and shrug "and half the men your wife sleeps with is between my age and Grayson but I don't see you jumping her case."

"You need to stop seeing him now your under my roof so you live by my rules." He said then got up ready to leave.

"Im a fucking adult I can see whomever I WANT." Grabbing my stuff i stomp up the stairs and into my room sitting it all down tears pouring down my face.

Grayson walks inside and sits beside me on the floor. "He is just worried about you bear." I shrug and look down at my shoes,"I understand but it my life,Dillon is amazing and makes me feel safe which i know i just meet him but feels like ive known him for years."

He laughs and hugs me,"then date him"

Its been a week since ive talked to either one of my parents which was killing me.

I smile at my phone seeing a photo of Dillon with his face scrunched up. I send one back then get back to work feeding the fish.

It was almost my lunch break making me happy cause i only had 2 more hours left after lunch.

"Kai you have a call on line 2." Quickly picking it up after putting down my stuff. "Kai Woods speaking."

"Kai you need to get home NOW."
"Gray whats wrong?"
"Just get home."

I race over to Derek you sent me out the door in mintues i was shaking so bad almost missing Dillon gaint truck parked and him rushing over to me.

"Baby boy whats wrong?" Tears poured down my face only getting the words home and now out.

He helps me in the truck and takes off towards my house he got there in less then 10 minutes jumping out the mintue he parked it.

I rushed inside Dillon not far behind me, walking in all i hear is yelling and glasses breaking.

"How dare you sleep with him,all you are is a no good slut!" Flinching at the words coming out of my fathers mouth I look around at Grayson to see him holding a crying Shawn and Link standing in front of Chrissy, Matthew was nursing a black eye behind dad.

"You fucking asshole dont yell at me how about you take your piece of shits of sons and get out!" Sneaking my way inside the kitchen I go to Grayson. "Gray whats going on?" I whisper he looks down at me and sighs kissing me head.

"Mom slept with Shawns dad and Matthews best friend." I gasp and hug Shawn as he cries into my shoulder saying he didn't no and he was sorry before I could say anything I was yanked back by my hair.

"You, you little gay piece of shit, if you didn't turn all my good children gay and your father against me i wouldn't be like this."

My dad quickly pulled her off me making me fall to the ground in shock. Dillon picks me up holding me to his chest walking out of the kitchen all my siblings amd best friend followed as we walked up the stairs.

Entering me room we all pile  inside, Dillon sits me down on my bed. "Don't listen to her baby." I look at Dillon and cling to him feeling safe.

"I think we should all leave for the night." I look at Grayson confused,"and go where?" He shurgs

"He is right we don't know what will happen and she has already hurt two of us." Link hugs Chrissy and Matthew types at his phone.

"I have a place I can stay." Looking at him counfused he ignores it and hugs us all and heads to his room.

"Umm i only have a two bedrooms at my apartment" Grayson sighs and looks at me and Dillon. "You guys go with we can stay at a hotel."

"Kai can stay with me you guys take it." I look at him surprised Grayson looking at me as well.

"Does that work with you Kai?" I nod and grab my backpack stuffing my work clothes inside and some normal clothes and pjs.

Looking at my plants pouting, I quickly water them. The rest had already went to pack the yelling and screaming till going on.

I hug my siblings and Shawn, Dillon grabs my bag and hand leading ne downstairs where the fighting had moved to the living room.

"Dad we all staying at hotels of other places please don't stay here with her." Grayson had whispered in dads ear he nods.

We was half way to Dillons place I was nervous cause id never seen his place.

I smile at him grabing his hand, "i have two pitsbulls there both very nice but protective" I gasp squezzing his hand "really ive never been around animals"

He smiles and kisses my hand pulling into a driveway and parking in front of a log cabin type house.

Helping me out he leads me into the house,two huge dogs jump on him making me flinch back.

"Apollo,Loki Down!"

He lets them sniff me and I pet them giggling at there slober kisses.

Does it have to much drama?
Maybe but i like it and yes it a bit everywhere