Date of decade

Giggling at the faces he was making over his menu till the waiter came over handing us are drinkings noticing that sje had brought me tea as well but i had orderd water but i stay quite.

"Didn't you order water?" Shaking me head no looking away, he leans over grabbing my chin softly turning it at him." Don't lie to me princess." I blushe and mumble that I order water.

Once the waiter came by to take are order before the waiter could walk away he calls her back. "He asked for a water and you brought him tea." The waiter apologizes and takes the full cup bring me a water back.

I quietly thank her and turn away looking out the window picking at my cuticles.

"So are you going to college?" Shaking my head no still looking away. "May i ask why?" I sigh and look at him.

"My mom was sleeping with the Dean and once she stopped I got kicked out." Looking down embarrassed at how my mother was knowing i wasn't good enough to get in on my own.

"That was like the only reason i was accepted in." He shakes his head no,"i doubt that you seem very talented and smart." I let out a stiff laugh.

"I wanted to be a medical examiner and when i told my mom that she laughed in my face and told me i wouldn't ever make it." Before he could respond are food was brought out, making me look down blinking away the tears .

"She is wrong I belive you could do it." I shrug and dig into my food,"tell me about yourself im bringing the mood down."

"During the day i run a tattoo shop." I gasp asking a bunch of question always having a fascination with the perment ink.

"Slow down little own, yes most of mine are from there its called Ink and Blink, we also do piercings, and the biggest one ive done is on my friend Kenny." Blushing I look out the window looking across the street seeing a nursery.

"Do you like plants little one?" I gasp and nod grabbing my phone out my pocket showing him all my plants not once did he act uninterested.

"After we eat we can go look." "Really!, omg i think you stole my heart."

After paying the bill, we walk over to the small shop holding his hand tight. I automatically see the perfect cactus for my new shelf, i pull him over too it picking it up.

"Is that the one you want?" I look up at him beaming I nod going to the cashier. Before i grab my wallet he is already inserting his card into the machine.

He grabs the brown bag and my hand leading me out the store. I grab out what he payed and tried handing it to him when we got in the car but he pushed it away.

I pout and look in the bag, "does this mean we own a cactus together now?" He laughs and shakes his head no, "its all your baby."

He pulls into a gas station and gets out to pump the gas, quickly i place the money inside the drivers mirror.

"How does a walk through the farmers market sound?." I smile and nod "Maybe i can find a cute pot for my new baby." He laughs and nods driving off towards the farmer's market."

Too soom it felt he was walking me up to my front door making me blush. " I had a fun time today." I nod and look into his light green eyes closing mine as he leans down.

Are lips touch sending small tingles of goose bumps everywhere. Pulling away he smiles and hugs me, "Goodnight baby boy." He walks away and doenst leave till im inside.

I slide down the door with a breathless sigh not noticing my mom, dad,or older brothers sitting in the living room.

"So how did it go?" Link asked leaning forward in his sit, dad slapped him upside the head and looked at me pointing at the ottoman in the middle of the room.