The Runaway Princess

The 4th princess of Lioness was born. As a baby (Name) was a very quite child. Never cried and didn't make a lot of noise. All though all that went out the window when she turned 5. At the age of 5 the 7 Deadly Sins were banished.

3rd person pov
Unlike Names other siblings she did not have a happy childhood.
(Name) watched the murder of the Holy knight Zaratras.
She knew who did it and that the 7 sins were framed.
Yet...who would believe a 5 year old? Unlike most Name was a genius. She was also a master of escape.
She always found away to escape the gaurds looking for her. She wasn't the most innocent either. She loved playing pranks on people. Thats also why she was so good at escaping.

Even though she played pranks here and there she ment no harm. She would never purposely hurt someone. She was only 5 and watching Zaratras death.
The moment she saw the 7 Deadly Sins she knew she had to get out of there. They may be innocent in all this but if someone saw her with them...It could worsen the situation by thosands...they could say kidnapping or hostage. With that thought she began to sneak away. The entrance she went in from was blocked. Scowling at her misfortune she began to search for another route.

15 minutes later
The building started to collapse as she still couldn't find a exit. Rumbles echoed through the tower. Name really didn't want to use it...really really didn't want to.
Giving up on finding another exit she sighed and made her way over to the sewer. Cringing at the smell as she opened the latch. The tower began to rumble again as rocks and ceiling parts fell. Taking a deep breath she jumped down. It was a further fall than she anticipated. The only light was from the collapsing tower.
She didn't have time to waste she began to run down the tunnel. If she was going to escape she needed to move.

Unlike the other princess Name didn't want to be in the castle. She was a free soul she loved her family and all. It was just...she was distant compared to the others...Being princess she was always tied down to one area. She wanted to travel have an adventure. She would rather run around the woods than sit and try on dresses anyday.
So while other would be scared of everything that had just taken place. Others would have wanted help. She was not an 'other' she saw the whole situation as a opportunity. A opportunity to throw away the title of princess.
Seeing a small light the way she was running just gave her hope. Hope that she was finally free. Not needing anything else to keep her going she continued to run.
The sound of birds echoed around the forest. The second she stepped foot outside she was filled with instant regret.

Hendrickson and Drafus were both peering down at her. "It appears we have a little mouse Drafus." Hendrickson said as he grabbed her and lifted her up. Grimace all over my her face. She suddenly smirked and spit right in his eye. Not expecting that he loosened his grip for just a split second. That was all she needed. She bit into his arm as hard as she could. He fully dropped her and not wasting a second more she bolted.
Right left left left right left right left left right. She ran through trees as fast as her little feet could take her. Showing a trumpet smile as she saw a cave up ahead. Deciding quickly she took off her shoe and placed it infront of a cave. She the race in another direction. Shouts were heard in the direction of the cave. Without looking back she continued to run.
Smirking that her distraction worked she began to walk. Unable to run anymore she decided to rest. She could always find a town later. Siting down beneath a tree she decided to watch the clouds. The clouds...they could go where ever they wanted no one could stop them...She was now like a cloud. Looking down at her torn up foot that was missing a shoe she sighed. She was going to need to clean that. Getting up she plan as she walked. If she wanted no one to find her she would need a disguise. She looked down at her clothes princess dress...great.... Hearing the sound of rushing water she began to make her way over to it. Only to find knights yay she thought sarcastically.
They were escorting goods into the castle.
Smirking at her devilish plan she crawled over. Slowly going through their stuff she found a dagger. Taking that, some boys clothing, shoes, and thier food rashions. She began to sneak away at the last second though she saw a satchel and she really really wanted it. Smirking she grabbed that to and made her way back into the forest. Once far away enough she started to dig through her stuff. Apparently the satchel was like magical because it had just about everything she would need.A map compass and money.
Finally deciding it was time for her disguise she took her dagger and slice off her hair. Pulling out the clothes she 'barrowed' she threw her princess clothes into her bag. She would so sell them at the next town.
She looked boyish enough. That was about as good as it could get. Stretching she hooked her dagger on her waist and began to follow the map. It was about a 2 days journey.

She had to admit she was excited. That and she was really digging this new hair cut.

She called it the practical...