Prolong

Rain was pouring down from the sky. Thunder echoed all around. She there at Camulots Castle.

She walked up the tower arms tied gaurds pushing her forward. She knew there was no escape she glared and continued walking.

Her brother had set her up and she had trusted him blindly. Her was framed and now she was paying for a crime she didn't commit.

This was a death sentence and her hands were tied literally. Snickering at her humor even in this situation.

She knew there was no way to avoid her death. His voice was yelling for her to escape but even he knew she couldn't.

Finally she made it to the top of the tower. Her hair soaked from the rain. The wind blew as she looked down at the town of Camulot. Even in this hopeless situation her eyes still glimmered with life. She took a step onto the edge.

I love you...never forget that

With that last message she took a step forward. Her whole form began to fall straight down. Her eye closed waiting for inpact.

Before she hit the ground she heard his voice whisper something she didn't catch.

Blood and rain mixed on the ground a girl layed in the mud staring at the sky.
Her hand slowly raised as if she was reaching to touch the sky.
Within seconds she'd be dead and yet she used the last of her strength to whisper to her love.

"Don't be sad...We will meet again"

Her arm fell and her eyes slowly closed.
Her heart slowed to a stop. Nobody made a sound.

His voice broke the silence.

....One day... I'll be able to save you