"Are you feeling better?" Daeyeol asked Sungyoon.

"Much better.." Sungyoon replied.

"Have you and Joochan take your lunch?" Daeyeol asked.

"Not yet.." Sungyoon replied.

"I've bought you some foods.." Daeyeol said. He called Joochan to take his lunch. Joochan came and sat next to Daeyeol.

*   *   *

On the next day, it was Monday.

"Joochan! Wake up!" Sungyoon woke Joochan up to go to school. Joochan woke up when he heard Sungyoon was yelling his name from outside of his bedroom.

*   *   *

Joochan was just silent in the car. It was a rainy day. Only radio was heard in the car. After a few moment, they arrived at Joochan's school.

"Thank you, Ahjussi.." Joochan thanked Sungyoon as usual for sending him to school. Sungyoon as usual will ignore Joochan too.

"Joochan.." Sungyoon called Joochan. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

"You forget your pocket money.." Sungyoon gave Joochan his pocket money. Usually, Haru would give him but Haru was not there on that day so Sungyoon gave him.

"This is too much.." Joochan said.

"Keep the balance.." Sungyoon said.

"Thank you, Ahjussi.." Joochan thanked him again. He closed the car's door and Sungyoon drove his car.

*   *   *

Sungyoon had just finished his meeting.

"Sungyoon, you and Daeyeol had been promoted to higher positions. Congratulations!" Their CEO told Daeyeol and Sungyoon. They thanked their CEO and congratulated each other.

"Is it an early birthday gift for you, huh?" Daeyeol said.

"Yeah, maybe.." Sungyoon smiled.

"The rain has not stop since the morning.." Daeyeol looked at the window.

"Yeah.." Sungyoon also looked at the window.

"Don't you want to return home? Haru will return from her company trip today, right?" Daeyeol asked.

"Yes. I guess she had arrived at home.." Sungyoon said. He looked at his watch. Sungyoon was shocked. It was 5:30 p.m. Joochan had finished his school at 5 p.m.

"I need to go.." Sungyoon was in rush.

"Where?" Daeyeol asked.

"I forgot to fetch Joochan. I forgot to tell him that I had a meeting so I'll fetch him late. I am afraid if he waited for me out of the school.." Sungyoon said.

"Oh okay.." Daeyeol replied. Sungyoon took his stuffs and went back home.

*   *   *