Teasing Time!!

Leo

You were watching Tv on Leo's lap when reached his hand behind you and rubbed your outer thigh. You moaned and closed your eyes. He grabbed the remote. "Ah, They it is." He said. You pouted and went to your room for revenge. (Me: HAHA. )

Raph

You laid down in your bed and closed your eyes, but soon felt the bed lean in. You opened your eyes to reveal Raph inches from your face. He smirked and brushed his lips against yours. "You've been a naughty girl Y/N." He said. He got up and pointed to a corner. "March!" He yelled. Instead you went to the bathroom. To get revenge.

Donnie

You were helping Donnie on one of his experiments and were sitting on his lap. He suddenly kissed your neck and shoulders. You gasped when he rubbed his thumb close to 'there' He stopped and got up. "That's enough for today." He said. You pouted and went to the bathroom for Revenge.

Mikey

You were eating pizza with Mikey when he leaned in only a little bit from your face. He rubbed your inner thigh but the snatched you pizza and ate it. "Mhhmmm. Yummy." He said and looked away. You pouted and smacked his arm playfully. You walked to your room for revenge.

Guys, just I feel so bad right now. My crush doesn't like me and he lead me on which broke my heart even more, and I talked to my friend and he told me there was other people out there. So I'm moving on hopefully. There's better boys. But I'm not a slut so He doesn't like me so... That was harsh. But it's true. Hehe. Good thing he doesn't read this...I hope. Anyway, I would love some cheering up!! P.s that's me at the top.