Night Uno

:3

--------

It was an hour before you had to start working so you walked around getting a good look at the place with a flashlight. The manager never showed you the storage room so you went to look in there. What you saw in there you would never forget.

It was a husky animatronic with a black blazer with a pin for the pizzeria, a blue mechanical flower behind its ear with brown eyes. It was pretty torn up judging by the holes and it's broken right ear, which happens to be the one the flowers on. It's tail had 3 portions but the end portion was bent badly with wires sticking out of it. It had the face of a husky with a small black nose. You looked around for a name when you saw a box saying the name 'Faithe'. "Faithe huh? I'm gonna guess your a girl then."

You looked at the time on your phone. It was 11:45. "Well better go get ready or I'm gonna fail this job badly".

*Time skip to you're shift starting*

You were settled in until you heard the phone ring. You let it ring for a few seconds until you picked it up. "Hello. Helloo. ehh I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled down on your first night. Uhm I actually worked at that office before you." 'So you worked here before me ay? Let's here what you have to say to me.' "I am finishing up my last week now as of matter of fact so I know it can be overwhelming but I am here to tell you that there is nothing to worry about. You'll do fine." 'Great so I've got nothing to worry about!'

"So lets just focus on getting you through the first night." 'What are you talking about of course I'll get through the first night!' "Okay lets see uhm first there is a introductory reading for the company that I am supposed to read. Its kinda a legal thing you know. Uhm welcome to Freddy fazz bear's pizza, a magical place for kids and grown ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life, Frazzbear's entertainment are not responsible for damage, property, or person on discovering of damage or death has occurred. A missing person report will be made within 90 days and the death of a person will be cleaned with bleach and the carpets will be cleaned blah blah blah." 'Wait did they just say death and missing person report???? Why the hell would I die or go missing?!'

"Now that might sound bad I know but there is nothing to worry about. The animatronic puppets become quirky at night but do I blame them? No! If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years and never got a bath I'd probably would be irritable at night to. So remember these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children so show them a little respect right?" 'Yeah sure whatever.'

"Ok so just be aware that the characters tend to wander a bit." 'Wait wait wait they never told me about this!' "Uhm they have some sort of free roaming mode at night uhm, something about their servers locking up or they get turned off for too long. Uhm they used to be allowed to walk around during the day to but then there was the bite of 1987." 'Whats the bite of 1987? I'll ask in the morning if I make it...' "Yeah its amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe ya know." 'NO I DO NOT KNOW!'

"Now concerning the only real safety during the night watch if any is the fact that these characters, if they happen to see you after hours probably wont recognize you as a person. They'll most likely see you as a metal indo skeleton without its costume on. Now since that is against the rules of Freddy's Frazzbears pizza they'll probably forcefully stuff you inside a freddy Frazzbear suit." 'That shouldn't be so bad it's only a suit right?' "Uhm well that wouldn't be so bad if the suit themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices especially around the facial area. So you can imagine having your head being pressed inside those would cause a bit of discomfort and death." 'Theres goes any source of comfort I just had...'

"The only parts that will see the light of day will be your eyeballs and teeth that will pop out of the mask." 'Well that helps a lot thanks!' "Yeah they don't tell you these things when you sign up but hey see you first thing tomorrow." 'No shit sherlock...' "Uhm check those cameras and remember to close those doors only if they are absolutely necessary. Got to conserve power. Alright good night." "Ok so now that I've got that lovely piece of information lets see if I live to see another day shall we?"

You change to the camera on the stage to find that Bonnie is already out and about. "Shit shit shit where is he!" You spastically switch cameras to find that's he's in the party area. "At least I know where he is now." You hear sounds that sound like pans crashing together in the kitchen. You switch the camera to find that all you can see is static with a little caption saying 'Audio only'. Since you couldn't see which animatronic it was you switched to the stage to see only Freddy staring at you. 'That means Chicas in the kitchen." It was 4am and nothing happened to you yet. You wait few minutes listening when you saw Bonnie at your left door. You slammed the door down on his face then checked the light to see he's gone. You open the door and check how much power you have left. '58%? That more than enough to get through the night!' You waited about an hour to find both Chica and Bonnie are in the party area just staring at the camera. 'I wonder if they know what creepy is? Cause they're the meaning of it! Ok I admit to myself that was pretty lame.' You check the time to see you only have five more minuted until you get to home. The power was at 28% when you counted down '5...4...3...2...1... MY SHIFT IS OVER!!!" You yelled happily while a little bell sounded you shift was over.

You skipped happily down the hall and when you went past the stage you pulled faces at Bonnie and Chica because they annoyed you. When you went past pirates cove you whispered "Thanks for not bothering me." You swore you heard a small reply back saying "No problem at all lass..." You just waved it off as your imagination as you skipped through the front door excited to get home and sleep the day away...

---------

:3

Adios amigos