"I can't wait to be 25. I want to see you.." Joochan said to the picture. He missed Seungmin and his mom really much.

Joochan looked at the window. It was a starry night.

"Appa.. are you doing well there? I miss you so much. I am doing well here. Omma and Ahjussi take care of me really well..

Appa, when will you come to take me with you? I want to be with you, so that Ahjussi will be happy.." Joochan said. He cried.

At the same time, Sungyoon heard what Joochan said. He was walking to his room but he suddenly heard Joochan talked something. Sungyoon sighed.

"I take care of you really well? Really?" Sungyoon said to himself. He held his chest. He felt something weird. "What's wrong with this feeling?" he said in his heart.

*   *   *

A few months had passed. It was July. Haru told Sungyoon and Joochan that she needed to go for a company trip for 3 days. A day before Haru went for her company trip, Sungyoon fell ill. Haru was worried to leave Sungyoon and Joochan alone but she needed to.

On the next day, it was early in the morning. Luckily it was Saturday so both Sungyoon and Joochan were home.

"Joochan, Omma had cooked Appa's porridge so you give this to him at 10 o'clock, okay?" Haru told Joochan. Joochan nodded.

"Are you going to be okay?" Haru asked Joochan.

"Yes I am.." Joochan nodded, trying to not make Haru worried.

"Omma will go now. Take care.." Haru said.

"Take care too, Omma.." Joochan said. He waved his hand to Haru.

*   *   *

Haru was on her way to her company trip. Haru called Daeyeol.

"Hello?" Daeyeol picked up his phone.

"Hello, Daeyeol.." Haru said.

"Hello Haru.." -Daeyeol.

"Oppa, can you help me?" -Haru.

"What is it?" -Daeyeol.

"Can you please.. take a look at Joochan?" -Haru.

"Why? Sungyoon is not at home?" -Daeyeol.

"I am going for a company trip for 3 days. Joochan is at home with Sungyoon. Sungyoon is sick now so he is not in a good mood. I am worried about Joochan. You know, Sungyoon.." -Haru.

"Yes, I knew about Sungyoon and Joochan. Okay, I'll take care of Joochan.." -Daeyeol.

"Okay, thank you very much Oppa. Just tell me if you need anything.." -Haru.

"Ah nothing. Sungyoon is like my brother. Joochan is like my nephew.." -Daeyeol.

"Thank you very much, Oppa" -Haru.

*   *   *

Joochan brought Sungyoon's meal to Sungyoon's bedroom as what Haru told him.