oh god oh crap

[1 week later, the'yre bros w/ benefits]
Dude, so like I totally feel Ivan staring at me. This has been goin on for weeks now...
I turned this time and he just smiled.
creepy.
"Alfred! Pay attention. Whats insert math problem?"
"Answer" I smirked, totally telling the teacher off. She just rolled her eyes and I could hear a few giggles behind me. A small "kesesese" and an unusual one. Not saying prussias is not unusual but you get the point. She rolled her eyes and continued going with the lesson. More giggles.. not the nice ones. I turned again and saw some people passing notes. Damnit.
Smack
"Ow-" this is a wonderful time to have a friend vibing in the bathroom
"im out to use the restroom" I stood, and sped out the room. I took off my bomber jacket. "Stupid nerd" yep yep yep time to walk- I hear attempted quiet singing. My ears are sharp. I poked my head into the bathroom and saw Ivan sitting down and singing. IM SO FUCKED, HE SAW ME-  "HCJSCKX DUDE!!" He shoved me against the wall, shushed me and glared. "you didnt see shit. Got it?" I nodded and could feel another persons glare. Probably belarus'. He looked down at my coat and picked off the note. "Well, im on my way now-"
"No. Explain."
Well crap...

[Well this is short.]