Closing it behind me, I let out a breath I didn't  even know I was holding before walking towards Tahanis car. I closed the door and before she could even say anything, I held my finger up towards her mouth and told her the whole story.

'Oh K, that's horrible. I'm so sorry' Tahani said comforting me while starting the car. And that was how the whole journey to my house went. It was just Tahani comforting me while I cried my eyes out again. 

<Serris POV>

As soon as Kaycee had left my house, I gave Sean's friends questioning looks. But all they did was shrug their shoulders as they said that they were going to head back home aswell. Feeling slightly annoyed that I had made tacos and crême brûlée's  for everyone,  I let out a sigh. But nevertheless gave each person a small hug before showing them their way to the door.

I waved them off and as soon as they were out of sight, I ran upstairs to Sean's room. Of course I closed the front door first.

 Entering Sean's room without knocking, I was sure that he world scold me for it. But Sean didn't say a word, he just slightly moved over so that I'd have a bit more space to sit down on his bed.

Slinging an arm over his shoulder and pinching his cheeks. 

 'what's got my baby brother so upset. Are you sad cause K left. Oooh are you? Are you?  I bet you are' I said pestering him.

Slapping my arms away, he let out a sigh before speaking.

' I made a stupid mistake Serris. And everyone's probably gone home cause of it'

'Well, your pretty damn close to a genius so I doubt it's anything too bad'.

'Well-actually, I-um. Well basically I shouted at Kayc and the others and then I went up to my room with Tate. After a bit Tate went downstairs sand she must have talked to Kayc. Cuz  a few minutes later she came up to me and go really mad. And I don't blame her. And -ughh' he rambled.

'Okay, woah that's a lot to take in. And your missing out on a lot of details. Like why did you shout at her? Why did you go upstairs with Tate?'

'Promise you won't get mad?' Sean whispering holding out his pinky.

'I promise' I said connecting our pinky's. 

And then he told me the whole story, I was so surprised. As in so surprised. Who knew my little brother could be such a dunderhead?

Deciding that I should comfort him, I pulled him into my embrace as I rubbed his back soothingly.

'And then she-um told me that...'

'She told you what?' I questioned.

' she told me that she loved me' Sean said barely audible.

I was trying to keep my cool this whole time. But this, this made made me gasp. 

'No way, no she didn't. Sean, this is great. Why are you so upset?' I said gleaming with joy.

' because I'm with Tate'

'So what, just dump her. It's no big deal.'

'I can't just dump her. Besides i don't  think Kayc ever wants to talk to me again. I'm so stupid Ughhhh' Sean groaned.

'It's okay, everything will fall into its place eventually.' I said calmly while letting him out of my embrace. ' I made tacos and crême brûlée's so if you want some then let's go' I said more cheerily this time.

'I'll take you up on that offer, but don't tell anyone about this,okay?'

'Not even about you and Tate dating?' 

'I'll tell Mama, Papa and Sarah about that but nothing else, please'

'It's your choice' i replied nonchantly.

We headed downstairs or dinner as Mama plated up all our food. It was delicious. I mean of course it was, I made it duh?

.

After all the clean up and wash up was done my family and I all sat down together as we agreed to watch a movie. We were watching Five Feet apart. One of my all time favourite movies. Tahani was the one to show me and I've been obsessed ever since. But for some reason watching it today just didn't feel fun. Maybe it was because I've already watched it 4 times and  I know how it ends or it's because Sean still hasn't told my family about his dating life.

Whichever reason it was, it was bugging me. Soon enough the movie was nearly over, and it was the ice scene. Will had just kissed Stella and with this I looked over at Sean,cto see him looking at me. After giving him a nod of encouragement, he spoke up.

' guys I have something to tell you' 

'Oh really, what is it dear' Mama asked curiously, pausing the movie playing.

'Well-um, I have a girlfriend'

'No way, I knew you and Kaycee would end up together' Sarah screamed excitedly.

I literally felt second hand embarrassment for Sean at this point. Like yikes.

'Um- no, I'm actually dating Tate.' Sean whispered

At this comment, everyone fell quiet. No one dared to say a word as they all loked at Sean shocked, eyes popping out.

'Okay well that's what I wanted to say, I'm gonna go head to bed now'

'Oh honey don't say that, the movie is not over yet. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, it just came to us as a surprise. We fully support you in your decisions. Now sit down and finish the movie with us' Mama said.

He sat back down leaning into Mama's side as she wrapped an arm around him. This was going to be interesting.

AN- SO IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT I HAD 6 ASSIGNMENTS AND 2 EXAM PAPERS TO FINISH AND IT WAS A TRECK. ANYWAYS, THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT AND IM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO READ IT. 

* ALSO LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP, I HAD 254 READS AND WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I HAD 373. LIKE THATS CRAZY. 

THNAK YOU GUYS,

LOVE YOU XXX