💞let's dance💞

Start from the beginning

¨It's alright Angel dear, I am on my way to an outing with some friends.¨ He walked away and I felt jealousy hit me a bit. Who the hell was this friend?! Where was he going? I decided I'd go and find the hell out! I ran inside and got right into my closet, trying to decide something cute to wear! I wasn't sure why I was so fixated on what Alastor was doing, but I would not sleep until I found out.

I can't find anything! Time to call in the big guns!

¨Nifty I can't find anything to wear!¨ She ran in speey fast and was holding clothes.

¨Ï never thought you'd say anything! You were digging in there forever! I got something really cute I think you'll like!¨ She handed me a black skirt with a white poodle on it and pink lace at the bottom with a pink and white striped shirt. I smiled.

(Angel's Makeup)

(Angel's Makeup)

¨You never fail to amaze me Nifty!¨ She giggled and ran off

¨You never fail to amaze me Nifty!¨ She giggled and ran off. I got changed into the outfit. I looked fucking hot! I got on my makeup. Again looking sexy as hell! I smiled as I twirled in the mirror. This was a perfect outfit for me! Nifty said these skirts were cute in her times and I gotta say I see why! I ran out the hotel walking around thinking of places Alastor might go. I was nearly attacked by someone when I shot them in the leg 6 times with a pistol I had on me. After what happened, I never leave the hotel without a gun. I then saw a bar lit up brightly in yellow lights. I walked in to see people that looked to be from the 20's and 30's mingling quietly. I heard the sound of instruments playing jazz and glasses quietly making it back to the table. I smiled, this place was peaceful as the female singer on stage sang. She was a shorter female with blonde hair, red eyes, and in a flapper get up. People mentioned to me she was Mimzy, and the owner of this little establishment. I wondered why they treated me like a new comer when I realised, I was in a 1950's get up in a 1930's bar playing Cab Calloway and Louis Armstrong! I blushed bright red as I sat at the bar. Mimzy came down from her stage and ran over to me.

¨Hello dear! You must be new to this place! My name's Mimzy! And you are?¨ I shook her hand and smiled.

¨Angel Dust. Yeah I'm new to this scenery. It's really peaceful and calming. I love it.¨ She smiled to me and I couldn't help but smile back. We mingled and spoke for a bit when an announcer came on stage.

¨To end the night! From out favorite Radio Demon, Hi De Ho Man by Cab Calloway, performed by our very own Alastor!¨ My heart skipped a beat as I flushed red. Those curtains opened to Alastor, and I tuned Mimzy out. My eyes just couldn't stop looking at the man dressed in crimson, his eyes bringing my racing heart to a calm as if a warm blanket was wrapped round it and he was holding me in his arms. The music began with Alastor scatting and it was magical. Even though he was saying nothing, it was like he was saying everything.

¨The hi-de-ho man, that's me
How'd you like to blow your top
Dig yourself some fine ree-bop
Hi-de-hi, he-de-he
Oh, the hi-de-ho man, that's me¨

I was losing my mind as he sang. It was entrancing as eh demanded the stage with little will. He was a natural up there as he danced here and there like the slick fox he was. His movements all catching my mesmirized gaze.

¨Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi (Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi)

Hey-de hey-de hey-de hey (Hey-de hey-de hey-de hey)

He-de he-de he-de he (He-de he-de he-de he)

Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi (Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi)¨

The audience echoed every word he said back, seeming to fuel his love for the stage as he danced down it toward the audience. I was to entranced by him to think about anything else. HE had all of my attention.

¨Say I hepped'em in London
I hepped'em in Holland
I hepped'em in gay Paris
Yes sirree, yes sirree
Oh the hi-de-ho man, that's me¨

As he sang that, we locked eyes, and a smirk played on his lips as he walked over to me, making me panic. He took me by the hand and walked with me to the stage rather quickly.

*Alastor*

I saw him there. Eyes wide in wonder and beauty a though they were the entrance to another galaxy. He was stunning, whether he matched the time period or not, he was beautiful nonethless. His charming slender frame was complimented in every way by the outfit as if try to call me down there and take him away and keep him for the rest of eternity as mines. I wanted him, and I was going to get him. I waltzed over to him, his eyes fluttering like butterflies flying in a field in the dawn of a mornings bliss. Everything perfect about him never changed. We locked hands and he just seemed to melt into my touch. He was radiant as he smiled, shining like the rays of the evening sun. Once we were on the stage, we did the only thing we could, the dancing and singing.

¨Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi (Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi)

Hey-hey de hey-de (Hey-hey)

He-he-de he-de he (He-de he-de he)

Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi (Hi-de hi-de hi-de-hi)¨

I began with scatting and Angel twirled along as the audience echoed. Our dancing was fast and rhytmetic. We were in sync no matter what as I spun him and he just smiled at me with that look of nothing but love and bliss. We were strong with the music and smiled to one another brightly.

¨Say, Jack, ain't you glad you dug my jive
Looky here, Mitch hand me over that ripe, greasy five
Hi-de-ho, he-de-he
Oh the hi-de-ho man, that's me¨

We kept dancing as I kept scatting with the crowd echoing, but I couldn't take my eyes off his fascinating smile, dazzling eyes, and lovely frame. I kept singing, I knew the song by heart, but every part of me was focused on us dancing together. I felt a fire in me as we kept dancing. Those eyes of rose pink that bloom with the glow of the stars of Columba, a constellation my mother told, that in Latin, meant dove.

¨Say, Jack, be solid and mellow, be a real groovy fella
And your gonna be just about as sharp as me
Yes sirree, yes sirree
Oh the hi-de-ho man, that's me¨

To me Angel was a dove. To wonderful for this world. To perfect to me as he spun. I loved him so much. The music just took us over as I continued to scat a bit.

¨The hi de-ho man, that's me!¨

I spun him one last time as he landed in my arms safely. Everyone was cheering for us happily, and I held Angel in my arms as we smiled and laughed to one another, eventually making our way to the table. It was an understatement to say the least, that I was madly in love with this ravishing man.