•Uncoventional love?•

This was requested by: 0DiamondRainDrop0
This chapter might be a little bad because I'm losing a bit of motivation. I also am sorry for being inactive you know schoolwork and everything.

Author's POV
Albert was walking down a path in the woods of the
Days City. Albert had just asked Grape- I mean Great and the rest of the operatives if he could go outside the walls of the city they hesitated but said ok to it and now Albert's here in the woods. The brunette boy then heard rustling from some bushes after walking for about half an hour. He got scared and hid behind a tree thinking it's one of the night creatures.

Albert's POV
I held my breathe scared of what was going to come out of the dark. The rustling became louder and out popped something dark it looked like a person but I'm wasn't going to take the risk and going up to it. The 'person' got up and dusted itself off and that's when I realized it was Horrid from the Night Coalition.

Horrid's POV
Well I legit just fell out of a bush. I stood up and looked around at my surroundings and saw part of brown hair moving so I started walking closer and closer to the tree. I looked behind it to find...Albert! "Um hello Albert what are you doing here" (I don't know how he talks). The brunette jumped from the sudden noise and looked towards me. "Well I was just taking a stroll through the woods" Albert said this with slight shock with me being here.

Author's POV
Albert then came out from behind the tree and came closer to Horrid. Albert had a secret that he didn't dare tell the others about which is that he had befriended a supposed enemy. But that's wasn't just it because the biggest secret is that he had fancies Horrid.

Albert's POV
We were talking to each other for a while we were also walking down the path. I had a question I really wanted to tell him so I plucked up the courage to ask him the question. "Um so Horrid-" "Yes Albert?" I got really sweaty all of the sudden and nervous. "W-well I l-like you" I looked away from him embarrassed but I felt a hand on my chin turning me towards Horrid. "Well Albert I like you too" he said smiling. He pulled me into a comforting hug and kissed my head. My face was burning I was just glad it was buried in his chest.

Horrid's POV
I pulled Albert into a kiss he was hesitant for the kiss but slowly fell into the kiss. The seven seconds we were kissing for felt like eternity. When we pulled apart we were both madly blushing but then we realized it was getting late and we decided to part ways. I was very cheerful that I have a person I loved now.