Rust x Albert

Ok I'm back from the dead so yeah let's get on with the story

"So Albert how was your day" Rust said with a hint of joy in his voice. Albert snapped out of his daydream "o-oh yeah yeah it's good" Albert said kind of annoyed by Rust interrupting him and his thoughts so after Albert had said he was fine he zoned out again. Rust turned towards Albert with a dead expression knowing that Albert isn't listening at all so he lead Albert into one of his abandoned houses and left Albert there. Albert snapped back to reality and realized he was in a whole different spot he was in before. "What the hell" Albert said with slight fear and confusion. "That language is not tolerated Albert" Rust out of nowhere said. "Where are you Rust come the f*** o-out" Albert stuttered out. " You really are cute sometimes you know" Rust walks out of the corner and towards Albert. Albert stood back a little and looked up at the giraffe.(note that Rust in this story is taller than Albert so yeah:) "u-um why d-did y-y-you bring m-me here R-Rust" Albert's stutter was especially brought out at this time from the fear of the taller male. Rust smirks then grabs Albert's wrist pinning them against the wall. "W-wait what a-are you doing" Albert was really flustered now looking at Rust with a hint of fear in his eyes. All Rust did was go closer to Albert's face by the second, in no time he was practically almost touching Albert's lips. "This is your punishment for using that language" Rust whispered into Albert's neck. "What are yo-" Albert didn't even finish his sentence when Rust kissed him really roughly, Albert gave in really easily and Rust started to tongue Albert exploring every corner of his mouth. After about roughly 3 minutes of kissing they parted with a string of saliva connecting them, both were panting. "Well have you learned your lesson Albert or no" Rust said with a devilish smirk on his face. Albert was having a slow time processing thus whole thing then finally said "y-yes I did learn me l-lesson Rust" Albert is a fluster mess but his stuttering went down a little bit. "Well your not aloud to tell anyone else about any of this do you understand sweetheart" Rust bender down to Albert's height when he said that. "O-ok" mumbled Albert looking down. "Ok that's the right choice" Rust then kissed Albert's neck then ran off to wherever he was going and left Albert there by himself questioning what the hell just happened.

Hello sorry for the huge delay I just procrastinated and didn't know what to write about so yeah hope you enjoy this one chapter. Also now I promise that I will upload more frequently. Ok bye