Radiant_Day x Albert

Albert's POV
I was walking to the day's since today was a free day no recording. I kept walking and walking I didn't tell the day's that I was coming that might of have been a bad idea buuuut who cares.

After Albert walks for a long time

" Ugh finally I'm here that took longer than expected" I knocked on the door and surprisingly someone opened it was Radiant_Day. " Oh why hello there darling didn't expect you here today since you know you didn't tell us beforehand that you were coming." told the tall and cheerful man. " Uhh...I just wanted to check up on you guys since I hadn't seen you in a while." I stuttered like always in front of him don't know why but hey it's me so I don't cared one bit. Radiant_Day let me into the.... the actually I don't really know what to call it a meeting house maybe ok it's a meeting house for now till I learn the name of the place. I looked around it still looked the same the first time I came and made a video with all of them except there is none here this time so I asked " hey radiant" "Yes sweetheart " "I have a question where are all the other days." " Oh well they are all on a 'special' mission and this time it's my turn to watch the base." Yes I get to spend some time with radiant. " So what do you want to do." Radiant snapped me out of my thoughts. " Oh u-um how about we just talk for a while." "Sure" We talked and talked until we got onto a weird topic of doing truth or dare we sometimes asked truths and mainly did dares for each other radiant asked some dates that made me question him like " Would you kiss me if I asked you to." I said yeah sure. I dared him to kiss me I didn't specifically say where so he just kissed me on the lips I don't know how long we were kissing for but I didn't want it to end but you know everything has to end. We pulled apart and were a blushing mess we were both in shock for a couple of seconds then radiant started to say sorry a billion times. "Oh my god I am so sorry I don't know what got into me I'm so sorry." "It's fine you know I actually kinda enjoyed it." "W-wait really?!"

After a while of talking about liking each other

I heard a ding dong radiant went to go open it I went with him cause I wanted to. It was all the other operatives they then noticed I was there after a couple of seconds radiant was talking to them cause I am hella short compared to them well not to like a baby short but you know what I mean. "I didn't know [IDENTITY] Albert was here" said by Grape_Day ( a/n hehe I like calling him grape). "HE'S SHORT THEN TIME WE MET LAST" screamed the hyper active child Unstable_Day. I checked the time It was late. "Sorry but I have to go it was all nice see all of you tho might come the next time I record bye." "Bye" said by all the days I walked out and was happy.

561 words
A/N hello this is my first story and I only upload sometimes sorry and if there are mistakes sorry about that too. Hope you enjoyed this ONE chapter byeee.