Great_Day x Albert

(Ok so I'm bored today so this going to be a smut ok skip this chapter if you don't like smuts. Ok that was your warning let's get started)

Albert's POV

Damn it's cold out today I then hear a buzz, it was from my phone so I checked my phone and saw a text from Great (Grape) saying
(G=Great_Day and A=Albert)

G- Hello [IDENTITY] Albert I come to ask you if you would like to come over to the city today. I want to talk to you.

A- Sure I guess I have nothing to do either way so

G- Great hear that you would come

A- Ok?

G- See you

Great_Day's POV

I was excited that he accepted I got ready but didn't tell the other operatives that I invited Albert over.
                                    *Time skip*
I hear a knock on the door I ran towards the door and open it seeing the short brown haired male. I smiled and greeted him "Hello [IDENTITY] Albert it's so nice that you came" I smirked.

Albert's POV

Grape-I mean Great gave me a weird smirk but I just shrugged it off cause he might just be having a good day or something. He invites me in and leads me to his living room, I of course say down.

"Alright [IDENTITY] Albert would you like anything to drink?" Great said in a almost monotone voice. "Um water would be fine thanks Great" Great smiled then left. A moment later he comes back with two glasses of water he then sets one of the glasses in front of me.

Great_Day's POV

Albert started talking I tried to listen but my mind kept drifting off to somewhere I didn't want it to be in. When I was back to reality Albert was down talking. The thing is there is multiple reasons why I wanted Albert to come over, but the one that stands out was that I wanted something from him the thing is I know it was wrong to do what I was going to do.

"Hey [IDENTITY] Albert can you help me with something?" "Ok" I then lead Albert into my bedroom. Once we got into my bedroom I closed the door and quietly locked it. "So what do you need help with?" Albert said oh so innocently. "Oh well there is something wrong with my window" I said trying not to look suspicious because Albert looked at me weird then said "I thought you knew how to do this but ok" Albert then went over to the window while I slowly come up behind him. Before he could turn around and tell me the window was fine I rubbed his hip. Albert moaned from it then quickly covered his mouth blushing, he then turned around looking at me. I kissed him on the lips tonguing we then pulled apart a string of saliva separating us. I then started biting his neck licking it and hearing Albert's sweet moans while I was doing this. I was delighted by the noises emitted from this little boy, I then looked down to see a boner. Albert seemed to have blushed from this, I smirked and said "I know you want it should I also teach you some, sex education as well while we're at it." I saw Albert's face go from pink to a tomato. He looked nervously around and nodded hesitantly I smiled from that response and said "ok then" I then picked Albert up and dropped him into my bed and started taking off my uniform leaving me in my boxers then taking off Albert's clothes also leaving him in his boxers. Albert covered his face with embarrassment but I took his hands away from his face, pinning him down and going close to his ear saying "don't cover that pretty mouth of yours I want to here those moans from you." I then took off his boxers and put my fingers in his mouth telling Albert to suck on them and so Albert obediently did. After a couple seconds I took them out and was about to put it in Albert's hole before Albert said "c-can you be g-gentle p-please." "Ok but I won't stick to that promise" Albert then looked away and closed his eyes as I put my lubed up fingers into him and gently went in and out. After a while of doing this motion I started going a bit faster making Albert pant and squirm a little. I kept picking up the speed by the second meanwhile Albert was starting to moan quietly. I then stopped taking my fingers out and instead took off my boxers showing my dick Albert looked really flustered now I asked him "do you want to lube it up for me kitten?" I said seductively. Albert slowly got up and bent down putting his lips on my tip then started sucking on it and then taking the whole thing in. I moaned a little by the unexpected move Albert took. This went on for a while until I stopped him, laying him on his back I lined up my dick with his hole then slowly put it in. Albert was gasping from it and once it was halfway in I stopped and waited for him to get used to it then keep going. About a minute passed till he gave me a approving nod. I started going slowly in and out, I then started picking up the speed a little Albert started moaning really loud by now, I'm just glad the walls are soundproof . His moans sounded like one of those anime lolis I really enjoyed him being like this. I bent down and started sucking on his neck that will later cause hickeys to form, by this point I'm going really fast, then I realized I was getting really close to my climax and I could tell Albert was also nearing his climax. "G-Great I'm r-reaching m-my c-c-climax" he said in between moans. I thrusted a couple more times before pushing my whole length in and releasing white liquid inside of the now shaking boy. Albert shortly also released and they were in that position for a while regaining their breathe and energy. Great pulled out and said "You were good at that did you know" Albert was still a blushing mess. Great chuckles before cleaning both himself and Albert up. Great gave Albert one of his sweaters to wear then Albert asked Great something that was slightly mumbles from his mouth being covered by the sweaters sleeve. "Pardon could you please repeat that please [IDENTITY] Albert" Albert then reluctantly put his arm down and said "c-could we y-you know c-cuddle for a little while." "Sure [IDENTITY] Albert" Great got into the bed and cuddled with Albert for the rest of the evening.

(This was my first ever smut I have ever written so it's bad also here's a little extra)

Great woke up and then he remembered something "Oh shit I forgot about the operatives and my paperwork" He then ran to get dressed and kiss Albert on the forehead before telling him he had to leave then bolted out the house. Later the operatives kept questioning him why he wasn't there the day before Great kept saying he was busy but he was blushing while saying it causing the operatives to get suspicious. All you need to know is that later they got eh truth out of Great and now they know that Great has sex with Albert. :)