legacy day part 1

Narrator: in a far away land

Raven: I am Raven queen daughter of evil queen. I pledged to

Narrator: all eyes were on raven.

Female narrator: really your going to start there on legacy day why don't you start from the beginning.

Male narrator: fine gather around friends

Female narrator: and welcome to ever after high thr high school for sons and daughters of the most famous fairytale characters who ever lived.

Male narrator: but this year would be like not like anyother year at ever after high. For it was year of legacy day.

Raven and maddy were walking through bookend to ever after high.

Y/n: raven,maddy how are my two best friends for ever after.

Raven: y/n how have you been

Y/n: bored last year was funny

Maddy: will you two stop fighting
Peas and crackers.

Y/n: who is she talking. Maddy still mad as ever I see if not a bit more. Anyway rave what on your mind you have that same look you had last year.

Raven: y/n I've been thinking what If I don't want to sign the story book of legends.

Y/n: then you would be the first rebel to actually do something rebel like. Also I can see why you would do it to. You don't want people thinking you are like your mother. I haven't spent much time with mine she puts her work before anything. You know two people here are going to try to make you sign the book even if you don't want to.

Raven: really who

Y/n: (mickis head master grimm) you must follow your destiny otherwise your story will go proof. Then there (micks apple white) me who is the fairest of them all.

Raven laughs at the impressions and starts thinking about him

Raven: it's just I'm tired everyone thinking I'm evil cause my mom was it's not fair* her trunk disappears*

Maddy: no one thinks your evil now that's just mad

Raven: daughter of the mad hatter calls me crazy.

Y/n: hey guys how about we e get some breakfast.

As the three of them enter the school

Billy goat: AH its raven queen

The hall empties in record time.

Maddy: see they love you

The alarm on her watch rings

Maddy: yay tea time

She takes a chair and table along with tea and other goods out.

Y/n: how does she do that

Raven: I have no Idea

At the castltirea

Raven sat alone

Y/n: one blueberry muffin and one BlackBerry pls

Y/n gets the muffins and  sees raven all alone.

Y/n: hey rave I got your favorite a BlackBerry muffin

Raven: thanks y/n but are you sure you should sit next to me cause you would have a  be pretty daring.

Y/n: oh boy speak of the devil there he is. Enjoy the muffin rave we are friends for ever after besides.

Apple: Raven hows enchanted thing

Raven: apple white good to see you
Hey daring

Daring: got to warn you don't stare at the teeth just got whited

He smiles turning one of the Billy goats cooked a little bit

Daring: hey cerise

His smile makes cerise drop her tray and she growls then runs off

Y/n: hey rave ill text you later ok.

Y/n goes to the line

Y/n: give me two pieces of ham and three peices if bacon.

Y/n finds cerise outside

Y/n: hey little red I thought you would like something you eat since you know daring anyway how is it going with the whole secret.

Cerise: y/n I told you that In confidence. Also thanks for the food

Y/n: Anytime but think about it this is the year were we get to either follow the footsteps of our parents or we write our own story to be honest I'm actually thinking about writing my own happy ever after.

At rehearsals for legacy day

Headmaster Grimm: remember when your key appears you gently insert it into the book take the pledge and sign your name. Make sure you stand straight and neat after all the hole fairy tale world will be watching.

Maddy: I Madeline hatter promise to follow in the foot steps of dear ol dad the mad hatter of wonderland.

Cedar: I'm cedar wood and I pledge to follow my destiny and be the next pinocchio well i mean not the next pinocchio. Huh I mean actually I can only tell the truth but someday I will lie.

Headmaster grimm: next

Raven: I am raven queen daughter of
I have a question

Headmaster grimm: what is it

Raven: what if I don't want to sign the story book of legend

Everyone's jaw dropped

Headmaster grimm: you don't sign the story book of legends then your story and you no longer exist.

Raven: I'm sorry

Raven runs off y/n runs after her

Raven finds a bench to sit down on
Y/n sits next to her 

Y/n: raven what you did took courage and I'm happy for you. You are proving that no one has to be like their parents. Plus I was thinking before this happened maybe you would like to go on a date.

Raven: ok thanks for the support on me picking my own destiny. Now I'll go the date with you after legacy day deal

Y/n: deal