legacy day part 2

Female narrator: so here we are legacy day. Where the students of Ever after high sign the story book of legends pledging to follow the paths of their fairy tale parents.

Male narrator: or not.

Female narrator: seriously I'm narrating here.

Raven was walking through the halls of ever after high with Maddie. Raven was feeling sad cause Apple and head master were trying to force her to sign the story book of legends. Y/n was in his dorm room thinking about rather to sign the story book of legends to cause it would mean having to be the one who imprison Raven once she posions Apple. He couldn't do that to his friend regardless of snow white adopting him.
Y/n walked over to his nightstand and pickup a photo of his birth mother.

Y/n: I wish you were here mom i know I should be happy that snow white took me in but I won't follow the destiny that is planned for me I'm not going to

Y/n: I wish you were here mom i know I should be happy that snow white took me in but I won't follow the destiny that is planned for me I'm not going to. I'll do what you told me I'll listen to my heart.

Y/n was now walking through the halls of ever after when he spotted both Raven and Maddie.

Y/n: hey guys what going on.

Raven: I was just telling Maddie what if the whole if you don't sign the story book of legends thing is a myth.

Maddie: if there is anyone who knows anything about the story book of legends it will be.

Apple spotted Raven, Maddie, and Y/n.

Apple: Raven over here.

Raven takes off and drags Maddie and Y/n with her as she leads them to the library and Maddie knocked on a door and the three of them were sucked into a portal.

At legacy day.

Head mastergrimm was a podium addressing the entire student body.
Everyone was feeling the pressure some more than others. Apple was excited while Raven and Y/n were nervous to sign. For Y/n he would watch over apple white then when Raven poisons her he would have to imprison her. For Raven she would feared, hated and most of she would be imprisoned for something she doesn't want. Apple white stepped up to the podium.

Apple: I am Apple White daughter of snow white and I pledge to follow my destiny.

Apple saw her future in a mirror how she would be prisoned,awakened and how she would get everything she was destined for. Next was Raven queen turn. Raven approached the story book of legends.

Raven: I am Raven queen daughter of evil queen and I pledge to.

Raven's key appears as she turned it she saw her future which ends up with her imprisoned in the mirror relam.

Raven: I am Raven queen and I want to choose my own happily ever after starting now.

Raven closed the story book of legends as the Royals booed while the Rebels cheered Raven accidentally used her magic to freeze everone she then unfroze Apple who ran away after calling Raven selfish Raven then unfroze Y/n and Maddie.

Y/n: you did you crazy little bird.

Y/n hugged raven for following her heart. Meaning he wouldn't lose his best friend for ever after. While Maddie joined in the hug as well. Later that evening Y/n was in his dorm as he looked at the night sky he sighed before stepping up onto the ledge and fell backwards off the edge as he felt the wind in his face. Y/n opened his wings as he soared though the night. The moon was starting to set and the sun was starting to rise. As Y/n had arrived at his destination. He looked up to find a dragon frozen in time I'm the center of castle's courtyard.

Y/n placed a small boutique of mixed roses at the dragon's feet

Y/n: hey mom sorry I haven't Visited in a while but you know legacy yesterday. Ever after is so magical I wish you could see it. I'm sure head master grimm would let you have a job as a teacher teaching dragonology and proper cleaning techniques. I didn't sign the story book because well I'm following my heart. You always destiny is a breeze of wind and it's our choice where we land. Also no Raven and I are just friends well for now at least. But I'm starting to have feelings for others I'm just not sure they are all my friends I don't want to jeopardize my friendship with them. Heh I suppose your right I'll just have to wait and see what happens I better get back to school. I'll find a a way to break your curse.

Y/n returned to ever after high to get something to eat and found himself in the middle of a food fight.

Y/n: I love this place.

The end is just the beginning.

Author note
Done with legacy day next is true hearts day then Throne coming I'll be skipping spring unsprung. I'll pick up with way too wonder land then dragon games then the part of the book epic winter.

Also meet Y/n dragon for dragon games
Nightshade

Also meet Y/n dragon for dragon games Nightshade

See you guys in the next chapter