The Nightmare Of Yapool

Start from the beginning

(then Zillion tried to get up but it was too late at the being use the calw hand to kill him but then)

Zillion: Ahhhhhh!

(then Reiji woke up in his room on his bed and the zillion spark drop on the floor realising its was a dream)

Zillion: A dream?

Reiji: Zillion, what's wrong?

Zillion: No, I just have a dream.

Reiji: You must be imagine things? It's been weeks since you merge with me.

Zillion: Sorry.

Reiji: So, what did you saw?

Zillion: I saw, it's a....

(then the alarm went off)

Reiji: A kaiju?

(then Reiji got up and then head to the main room)

Shuka: There's strange reading at Area R7.

Yota: This is just like Lunaticks's reading, it might be a Choju.

Koichi: MAO, move out!

Reiji, Ryusei and Satoshi: Roger!

(then they got in the MAO Birds and then head to the area)

-in the city-

(a being which Zillion saw in his dream is attacking the city as the MAO Birds arrive and Zillion remember what he saw in his dream)

Zillion: That's....

Reiji: Zillion?

Zillion: Reiji, let's change.

Reiji: What's with you all of the sudden?

Zillion: That's, the one I saw in my dream.

Reiji: Eh?

(then the MAO Bird 1 lands and then got out and he took out the zillion spark and place it on his left arm and he became Zillion)

(then Zillion face the being)

Shuka: It's has the similar record from Document TAC, it's registry code...

Yota: Extradimensional Terrible-Being, Ace Killer, it once capture the Ultra Brothers and use their powers to beat Ace. But, with all the powers being lent to Ace, he beat Ace Killer.

(then Ace Killer face Zillion and attack him)

(then a being appeared in the alternate dimension watched and analyse Zillion's data)

(then Zillion use the beam slicer to hit Ace Killer but it use the ultra bracelet to block it)

(then Zillion use his zillionium kosen and Ace Killer use the specium kosen to block it)

Zillion: He can read my moves.

(then Ace Killer use emerium kosen to hit Zillion but he change to Dash Type and use the reolect bullet to hit Ace Killer)

(then Ace Killer use the M78 kosen to hit Zillion but he change to Brawn Type and punch Ace Killer)

(then Ace Killer use the specium kosen again but Zillion use his delvince bomber to block it)

(then the sky broke and Ace Killer retreat)

Zillion: It's gone.

-back at the Poseidon Base-

Yota: Yapool used Ace Killer to capture the Ultra Brothers and use their powers to beat Ace.

Zillion: I see, it was Yapool.