Part 18

After few weeks. Sanskar was taking class in his college. He heard a voice.

'may I come in sir?'

He turned and shocked to see Ragini standing at door.

Rag: may I come in sir?

San: come in.

She comes and sits. He continued his class. Ragini was staring at him lovingly. He was getting disturbed by that. 

San: remaining Wil b explained in next class.

He leaves. All students also leave except Ragini.

Rag: how's my surprise sanskar. 

She smiled.

..... ...

Sanskar comes in staff room drags his chair and sits.

San: how can she b here?

Lak: who?

San: Ragini.

Lak: wat? Ragini is here?

San: yes. 

After sometime sanskar came to know that she got transferred to his college for her final yr.

Ragini comes to staff room.

Rag: sanskar sir, I've some doubts.

San: this is ur first class. U just attended one class and u got doubts? After completion of this chapter I'll clear ur doubts. Now leav.

Rag: ok sir.

She leaves. Before leaving she looks at laksh and winks. He too smiles at her.

FB

Rag: how can he give divorce to me? M his wife.

Ap and dp also get sad but they cudnt do anything. 

Ragini goes to her home and tells everything to shejan. They too get sad but cudnt say anything as Ragini was wrong and sanskar can leav her if he wants. No one can force him now after seeing him hurt. Ragini felt helpless. 

Ragini was standing at cliff. 

Rag: nothing is left now. I can't leav without u.

' so soon u accept ur defeat' 

She turned and sees laksh.

Lak: come down now. 

She looks at him.

Lak: it's not movie scene that I come and pull u from falling and giving big lecture being emotional. Come down urself.

She comes to him.

Lak: listen, whatever happened between u and sanskar, we can't change the past now. But I know my friend. He can't live without you. He loves u so much. I don't know y he's hurting u. After hurting u he too feels hurt. I saw that. I dint understand anything. May b it happens in love. I want to see him happy like before. It can b possible if he'll b with u. Now I can't make him understand as he's not in that condition. So it's ur turn now. U have to make him as he was before. It's in ur hand. M telling this to u coz now m sure that u love him. U won't hurt him again. Now try to win his love. 

Rag: but how?

Lak: how? U r asking me how? That girl who dared to hav affair with a guy being married and gets succeeded in hiding that, asking me how?

Rag: don't drag past now. M changed. 

Lak: I know I know. I'll help u in that. 

Rag smiles: thanku so much.