Part 10

San: wats this?

Ragini was shivering. She was scared. He comes near her shows pics

San in serious tone: I asked u something. Who's he? What r u doing with him? How can u do this ragini?

Rag stammering: vo...he... i.... actually...

San started to laugh. He sits on bed laughing.

 He sits on bed laughing

San: u thot I'll ask u like this? (Laughing) look at ur face. Aisa lag raha hai tumhari galti pakadi gayi. Well.. where r remaining pics? I mean with ur other frns. U all went together na?

Rag with little fearness: yes. We all were there. I think they missed to send all.

San: anyway. Don't forget to show me later. Bf is ready. Come and have, u'll get late to college. Me also.

Ragini was standing like statue holding those pics. She was lost in his words. 

She came to sense when sanskar called her for bf. She kept pics inside and goes to hav bf. She sits on chair. She saw sanskar having bf happily with talking laksh in mob. Sanskar cuts call.

San: m I looking that much handsome today that u r staring me like that?

Rag took off her eyes and starts eating. She dint answer anything. Sanskar smiles. He finishes bf and was abt to leav, he turned to ragini and says

San: waise, Sharmane ki zarurat nai. Meri taarif karsakti ho. Meri wife nai karegi to aur kon karega.

He left smilingly. "Meri wife" word ringed in her ears. She finished bf and left for college.

..... ............. ................. ..............

Lak: looking very happy now a days. Anything special?

San: everything is special bhai. Jabse pyar hua hai, everything became special for me.

Lak: did she confess?