Part 12

Rag: how did he come here?

She was shocked. Sanskar was looking at her happily.

San: shayad khushi se shock ho gayi. I came here only for u.

Princi left from there. All wished sanskar and sat. But ragini was still standing in shock. Aditi pulled her and made her sit.

Rag: how he's here?

Adi: do u know him?

(Aditi knew abt sanskar but hadn't seen him. but sanskar knws that aditi is ragini's bf and saw her in pics)

Rag gives a shocking look.

Adi: ur.............

She stopped. She understood by her expressions. Sanskar takes class and leaves. While leaving he looks at ragini once and gives smile.

Ragini was sitting in library alone thinking of sanskar coming to her college. Rohan comes there and sits beside her.

Roh: hey do u knw our new lecturer? Sanskar sir. He's very nice. I liked his teaching way.

She gives weak smile. He keeps his hands on her hands.

Roh: any prob?

Rag: nothing. M ok.

Just then she saw sanskar entering library. She takes off her hands from rohan's hand.

Rag in mind: wat if he comes to me? Wat if rohan tells abt us? Pls pls. don't come this side.

Sanskar turned at ragini and sees rohan and aditi, both with her. He thinks not to disturb her frnds time. He left. Ragini relieved. She gives thanku smile at aditi.

After sometime.

Adi: today I came. But evrytime I can't, and rohan will definitely ask u to spend some time in privacy. That time wat wil u do if sanskar comes? Wat will u tel him?

Ragini was silent.

Adi: whole college knows abt u both. Few lecturers also know. Sanskar wil definitely come to knw abt u both one day.

Ragini was still silent. She saw rohan talking with sanskar. She stood up. She cudnt listen their conversation but she saw both in tensed face. She thot sanskar and rohan came to knw abt each other. She slowly goes to rohan who was sitting tensed. She sits beside him.

Rag slowly: wat happened rohan? Y r u tensed?

Roh: u don't know?

Rag was starts to sweat.

Rag: no. y?

Roh: my classmate dheeraj tried to suicide. Though sanskar sir doesn't know abt him but he also felt bad.

Rag: suicide? For wat?

Roh: her gf cheated him. So he tried to suicide. I don't believe that girls like this r also exists. I hate these kinds of girls who cheat their partners.

She gets more tensed hearing him. She tried to console him but herself was scared.

.......... .......... ........................

At home

Ragini reached earlier and walking to and fro in tension. She saw her image talking in mirror.

Mir: (laughed) ragini u r trapped. Khud hi phas gayi. Kya karegi ab? (serious) sanskar and rohan both wil hate u when they come to know the truth. Rohan wil call u cheater. And sanskar? wat will u answer him?