┊・ 2- double date

Start from the beginning

I looked at Tikal and Knuckles who where still laughing from our conversation. I tried my best to hold in my laughter too but I couldn't. I bursted out laughing.

"Alright that's enough! You three got detention." She said and started typing into her computer.

"yoU thREe gOt dEteNTiOn" Tikal mocked the teacher. I started laughing louder and knuckles did too.

"Like if my ass is going to it either way." I said between my laughter.

"I know right, fuck school man especially this teacher" Knuckles said.

The teacher slammed her desk and yelled. "YOU THREE GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"

"We get to leave this class ? Hell yeah." I said grabbing my backpack and walking out. Tikal and Knuckles behind me.

"Do you guys think we will get in big trouble ?"!Tikal finally asked seriously.

I pressed my lips together."I don't think so, we might just get in school suspension for one or two days." I kept walking.

"What do you think knuckles?"Tikal turned to face him.

Knuckles just shrugged and kept walking. "I don't know and I really don't care man.."

"My mom is going to beat my ass if I get in big trouble.." Tikal said with a slight chuckled.
-
"Tikal you got a warning because I know your not a type of girl to ever be a class clown." Said the principle.

"Oh thank you so much! I promise it won't happen again I don't know what came over me."

"Please don't do it again or there will be consequence" the principle added.

Tikal smiled and nodded. She then left the room leaving me and Knuckles alone. Tension grew in the air and my body got stiff. I sat up straight.

"You two, just because your to end highschool in a year doesn't mean you can slack off and disrespect your teachers." The principle told us. She looked at me and knuckles in the eyes.

"You two will be writing a apology letter to your teacher. And as for you Mr.Shadow, your getting pulled out of that class."

"Wait what?! Why?!"

"You've been slacking off to much and she has been giving you so many chances. You need to be put with a stricter teacher. Mr. Leader"

Mr.Leader was known to be a complete asshole to students if they didn't do their work right away or didn't do it correctly.

I groaned. I looked at Knuckles who clearly felt bad for me too.

*RINGGGG*

"You knuckles will stay in her class but if I get another complain the consequences will be major. You two can go now." The principle finished off.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out her room. I didn't even wait for knuckles. It was complete bull crap how I got changed and he didn't.

Good thing it was a Friday and I didn't have to go to Mr.Leader till Monday. I have 2 full days to relax and let my stress out before dealing with him.
-
Time Skip. Lunch Time.
Narrator P.O.V
-
Students quickly left their classrooms and rushed to get in line to get the good food before they ran out of it.

Amy looked around to meet with Blaze at her usual meet up spot. But this time she was 1-2 minutes late.

Soon Blaze got there with the white hedgehog.Silver. Just how Amy expected.

"Hey I'm sorry I took a while, I brought Silver" Blaze said.

Amy was quick to notice Blaze was holding Silvers hand. "Wait... are you guys..-"

"Yes, we are dating" Silver said as he kissed the purple cats forehead. Blaze smiled.

Amy never saw her friend smile like that before. She only hoped that Silver had good intentions with her.

"That's so sweet, I've never seen her happier Silver." Amy added with a smile.

"And I haven't seen Silver so happy before" Shadow said , he came out behind Amy. Which Amy backed away from getting scared.

"Holy shit... Dammit Shadow you scared the crap out me!" Amy said as she jokingly slapped Shadows hand.

"Ouch" Shadow grabbed his hand and winced.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mea-"

"Kiss me and I'll forgive you sweet cheeks" Shadow told Amy as he got closer to her.

"Ah... no" Amy pushed him away.

Shadow groaned and sighed. He was bummed out Amy was rejecting him.

"Alright well..." Blaze said trying to break the awkwardness.

"Me and her are going on a date tonight since it's Friday, would you guys like to join us?" Silver broke the silence.

"I'm in!" Shadow replied and looked at Amy hoping she will say yes.

"I don't know guys.. it's a date for a reason I don't want to be a third wheel." Amy looked down and played with her hair.

She really didn't want to interrupt her best friends date. Especially with Silver and Shadow, she didn't want to get a bad reputation from hanging out with them.

Shadow put his arms over the pink one and smirked. "You won't be a third wheel My Rose, you will be my date"

Amy looked up to meet with Shadows eyes. She saw her own reflection in his ruby eyes. She gulped.

"Then it's settled ! Yay!! Double date" Blaze squealed and hugged Silver.

"Your going to be mine tonight Amy Rose" Shadow said in a seductive voice as he looked into Amy's emerald eyes.

All that Amy Rose saw was lust in Shadows eyes...