Byleth made a face of concern "Don't say things like that" she said softly.

"Don't get me wrong I have no intention of dying" Jeralt laughed "I knew it would be too much to ask you to cheer up, but can you at least drop the serious act... Well I'll be, was that a smile just now?" Jeralt said in shock, he just chuckled and Byleth made a face at him

After talking with her Father for a while, Byleth left from his office and was wandering aimlessly around the monastery. After a while of walking she decided to go to and practice sparring in the training grounds. "Byleth!" A voice called out, she turned to see that it was Hilda.

"Hey, Hilda!" She said.

"Byleth, I'm bored, let's go to town" Hilda declared "We'll have fun and I'm sure we can find two men more than willing to take the both of us out" Hilda added while raising her eyebrows.

"I'm alright, thank you"Byleth responded "I already made plans to go into town later today" she added.

Hilda groaned "Without me!?" she sighed "Fine!" Hilda shouted "How about instead we stay here and make jewelry?" She asked Byleth.

Byleth looked at Hilda and she was looking at her with big puppy eyes, Byleth sighed "Alright" she added.

"Yes!" Hilda cheered "Come, let's get the supplies from my room first" She said excitedly, then turned around to guide Byleth. Once they had gathered the supplies they needed from Hilda's room they went to go and find a place in the monastery where they could do it.

"We can make them outside of my room? In the grassy area" Byleth suggested.

"Yup!" Hilda said enthusiastically "That way we get to enjoy the weather" she added. Byleth nodded in agreement and the two of them left to go there.

Making any type of jewelry proved to be more difficult than Byleth had thought it would be, Hilda made it look so easy. Byleth watched as her friend put the finishing touches on the bracelet she was making. "Voila!" Hilda shouted once finished "So what do you think?" She asked.

"It's Beautiful" Byleth said, trying to repress the jealousy she felt within over not being able to do it as Hilda had.

"Great! give me your hand" Hilda said, Byleth was confused but compiled with the order. Hilda then proceeded to put the bracelet on her wrist and secured it on there.

"Are you sure?" Byleth asked, shocked by Hilda's gift.

"Don't be silly, I made it for you" Hilda said, she looked at the bracelet that Byleth had been working on "Oh my, I haven't been a very good teacher have I" Hilda said with a laugh "Let me help you fix it" she added.

After a bit of Hilda's help Byleth had managed to successfully make a bracelet, she followed in Hilda's lead and gave her the bracelet. Byleth knew that her bracelet wasn't nearly as nice as the one Hilda had created, but Hilda appreciated the gesture of it. The two of them sat there for a while just chatting about the things that have been going around at the monastery.

"Byleth" Byleth looked up from where she had been sitting and noticed that Dimitri had appeared, he looked a little nervous. "Hello, are you ready to go to dinner?" Dimitri asked.

Hilda immediately shot up with a huge grin on her face, she wrapped her arms around Byleth "So you're the one who Byleth made plans with" Hilda said to Dimitri, and his face turned red "How could you steal my sweet Byleth from me" Hilda added in with a dramatic gasp, Byleth just shrugged to Dimitri, she wasn't sure how to react to this either.

"Ah- well, my apologies" Dimitri began "I didn't intend to steal her from you, if you'd like you can accompany us" Dimitri said hesitantly

Hilda immediately got up "Ok! I'll go find Claude then we can all go!" Hilda said then took off to find Claude.