Chapter 1: Wanted

Start from the beginning

If I was able to cross back over. I would still be chased. The difference between these wolves and the ones on the other side of pack lines is these wolves will bring me to their jail. There I might be able to explain to someone who I am. Then I can get back to my pack. Not to the monster those other wolves want to bring me to.

Well I was deep in thought I didn't notice the wolf to my left launch at me. Knocking into my human body with full force. My body collided with the ground, hard. It knocked the wind out of me as I tumbled through the dirt and leaves on the forest floor. Twigs and dirt getting stuck in my long espresso brown hair.

As I laid there gasping for breath, four of the wolves surrounded me. As I sat up on my elbows trying to come up with a solution to my current predicament. The wolves bared theit teeth at me. Snarling at my movements warning me that they wont hesitate to end me. With a sigh I collapsed on my back. A sign of defeat.

A naked man walked up. His ankles the only thing in my line of sight. He must be the one that took me down. My eyes trailed up his naked body landing on his face. He held a smug look, obviously proud at himself for taking down the intruder.

"What is your purpose crossing into our pack?" A piece of me wanted to laugh at this wolf. As he pretended like he had some type of authority in this pack. I could sense he was nothing more then a pack warrior. I held more authority in my pinky then he did his whole body.

"Oh you know. Just passing through." I said between trying to catch my breath. Giving a charming smile. As if that would help me out of this situation.

"Take her to the prison. Put her in with the other rogues." The man spoke to the other wolves. Two of them shifting back into their human forms in order to grab me.

"Wait! I'm not a rogue!" I spoke out frantically, "I need to see your Alpha." I wasn't sure which pack I was even in. Though I knew that even the Alpha should know who my father is. Even if our pack is small and tucked in the western part of the united states.

Without even acknowledging I said anything the two wolves grabbed me by my elbows. Lifting me off the forest floor. Dirt stains covering my white shirt and jeans. "Please, I'm not a rogue. I'm not meant to be in a prison." I cried out.

As they walked pulling me through the woods. I kicked out hoping to slow them down so I could get free once again. "Stop struggling." one of the men growled out to me. Obviously annoyed I was making his job that much harder.

I wasn't raised to give up. So the whole fifteen minute walk to their pack prison. I kicked, I screamed, I demanded to see their Alpha. I even tried insulting them to hopefully crack through their stone cold facade. Nothing, all of my attempts didn't help me. 

As they approached a stone building at the edge of the woodline. I was lead down a dark and musky smelling stone staircase. There was moss climbing up the walls. With old school torches being the only light.

When we got to the bottom I saw multiple jail cells. Filled with men and woman. My eyebrows furrowed at this. The woman looked at me with pity in their eyes. I looked at the warriors stone cold faces as they continued down the corridor of jail cells.

As we approached the last jail cell I could see about five male wolves spread around the cell. My eyes went wide. One of the men licked his lips as he eyed my body. "Are you gifting us with her?" He asked the guard. His slimy voice sending goose bumps along my skin.

"No!" I screamed as they tried putting me in the cell. Afraid of what these rogues would do with me if left alone. My arms came out grabbing on to the warriors. These men could kill me or even worse. "Please don't leave me in here. I need to see the Alpha." I cried out.