That night....

The interior was all black, with red leather seats and red lighting. This is too muck like a date. I thought as I looked around I heard a soft voice singing, I looked over to Kyle and saw his lips moving. Whatever he was singing it sounded angelic not in a girly way but a husky manly way.

"it's I see fire by Ed Sheeran, it's speaks to me plus it's my guilt pleasure song"omg Kyle was blushing like beetroot red. He was so cute and adorable. The radio was playing quietly and I was kind off in my own world singing.

"you sound beautiful you know when you sing" he looked dazed.

"have you heard me sing!! it's atrocious" I was laughing because I really couldn't sing. "so where are we going?" I smiled.

"it's a surprise and its the best spot in town. So how come I never seen you in school before, and your too pretty not to be noticed"he said with a smirk and a wink.

"well, I have been home tutored but I wanted to go school, I mean I had to. I didn't want to miss out of everything" I replied.

"I understand, my mom died when I was 11 and my dad just shut down an  I ended up staying in the house til I was old enough for high school,I'm sorry I shouldn't burden you.." he trailed off.

"no it's fine, I wanted to get to know you anyways, I'm sorry about your dad, I lost my uncle a couple years ago and it was really hard for me and I know it doesn't compare to your mum" I rambled

"it's ok, anyways we are here. Thanks Dave" he nodded to the driver.

"Have a lovely evening sir." he replied formally.

I exited the limo, Kyle helping me out and stood in amazement. we were in the mountains, high above the city and a little picnic area was set out  with dozens of candles and lights. The food looks delicious, like it was from a restaurant and steam was rising from it. I found that was quite weird because there was a breeze. The lights made the whole scenery fantastical, like a dream.

"This is beautiful Kyle, amazing , magnificent and breath taking!!" I smiled at him. This was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"It reminded me of you beautiful and breath taking, shall we...." he put his arm up and I linked mine through his. It was romantic and to think that he went through all of this trouble for me even made me smile more. we made across the small field, outlined by small stones and lights.

"How did you do all this, I mean it's doesn't look like an ordinary field with some food on it" I looked around

"no, this piece of land belonged to my great grandmother and my parents had their first date here  and my father popped the question not before deciding to fix the place up, not that were my parents and I'm not asking you to marry me errrm" he rambled on , nervously.

I laughed like a genuine laugh "hahahahaa, awww your face is too cute when your embarrassed ,of course I'm not going to marry you" I wheezed. uh oh it sounded wrong I looked over and saw he was angry, like really angry, ooops.

"I can't believe you said that........" he  turned towards me then burst out laughing." your face ,ahahaha was priceless hahahahaa" he laughed hard.

"Anyways after we are done, I would love to eat. How did you get this food so hot, did you deliver it by flying the food here or something" I said ironically, smirking at the thought.

"yes that's exactly what I did. How did you know my secret, were you spying on me." he smiled ruefully. I rolled my eyes and sighed. The food, was more like a buffet and I absolutely loved everything here and the desserts.

"How did you know my favourite was chocolate everything. By the way I eat a lot ,like a lot." I eyed the food and grinned.

"good, then all of this won't go wasted. Would you like a drink madam" as he poured me some wine like a perfect gentlemen but I didn't have the heart to tell him that I don't drink wine or any alcohol for that matter. I put down the drink said thank you, then begun eating. It must have been like 5 hours and finally ,we were lying down staring at the sky. It was cloudless which was perfect for star gazing.

"wow, this was an amazing night annnnd I have said amazing way too often. you know I had a lot of fun"  I looked up smiling. my cheeks hurts too much from laughing, smilling and talking a lot.

"yeah me too, we have a lot in common and I really like that you're like down to earth and don't care about what I think and you would just be yourself in any situation, I think you're amazing." he smiled at the last bit. I really starting to like this guy, he's terrific.

I heard rustling in the bushes, the Bushes was glowing a little, it was weird since when did bushes glow. This reminded me of every horror movie I have watched it was soo cliche and cue the series killer to jump out and kill me. I looked at Kyle and he didn't notice anything or heard anything. Suddenly the Bushes stopped glowing and making noise ,wow this is weird.

"hey urm Kyle did hear anything?" I asked.

"no, why did you hear something. what is it?" he replied.

I didn't want to ruin the otherwise perfect night so I dismissed the idea and decided it was time to go it was 11:00. OH No I'm late and I'm soo grounded.

"errm Kyle we need to go before I get grounded for life"

" OH please just stay a while" he replied pouting his bitten lip, giving me a puppy dog look.

"aww, you know i want to but I really gotta go, maybe another time. can we go?" suddenly just looking at my surroundings. I'm on top of a mountain alone with a guy who I didn't know that long and face Palmed my self. How could I get mixed up with all the romance to notice the really bad situation I was in. The Bushes suddenly glowed again wow I'm going crazy, I was walking to the bushes when Kyle called me to go. I turned around and noticed that everything was already packed and we were was ready to go. That was really quick, I was excited to get into the heated limo quickly, the temperature suddenly dropped and I was freezing Kyle must have noticed because he gave his jacket. He is too cute. The drive home was nice, we ended up bonding and overall everything was yes Amazing. We ended up at my front door, the drive was quicker than I anticipated. he told me to wait the went round and opens my door and helped me exit the car. What a real gentlemen I thought. I got out and his hand was still on mine, I looked down and smiled suddenly at that moment the rain just decided to pour. I squeaked and ran inside, oh my outfit was ruined.

"wow wait a real nice way to end the perfect night" I mumbled to myself, but then he must have heard cause he smiled with the eyes wrinkling and everything.

" so you thought it was perfect as well." he had his hands in his pockets swaying back and forth, and smirking with water dropping from his hair onto his face. I reached to Catch a rain droplet and he pulled me in and began to lean for a kiss and then the door burst open. Oh Crud.

Hello, here is a reallllllly long chapter. Thanks for reading and I'm going to update fortnightly. love you all.  :* ;*