beginning

chapter 2

I turned round the corner and varied on walking down the hall ways, feeling euphoria after the encounter. I knew the gossip will spread before the end of school, no more like after first period. I ask a couple  of students who were saying at me, ,I'm looking scared where the reception is and I smiled actually grinning as they looked frightened.

one girl who was short, brunette and pretty brown eyes answered, "Ermmm, straight Down then turn left, then a right. it's near the entrance" I replied "thank you." mumbling. I follow the girls instructions, and entered the office. It was a complete different era, from modern hall ways to an Victorian era. There were too much patterns for me to comprehend. "hi, umm I'm Mrs  Jones, you must Emily Middleton, the principle is waiting for you here's your timetable and pass for you being for your lessons." I looked to see an old woman with Grey roots wondering how old she was. I could she tell was uncomfortable, I nod and head into the office dragging my bag behind me, I knocked three time on the door. A loud booming voice which also calmed me a little, "come inside". I slowly walked in closed the door and sat down in one of the chairs. I looked up to see a man who looked like he was in his late forties with wrinkles forming around his eyes when he smiles. "hello Emily, I'm Mr. devereux an  I'm your new principle" I was prepared to zone off during my warm welcome when he said something that got my interest. "I understand your past and we will welcome you as a normal student and forget your past" he said calmly, staring intensely at me to see if I would react. You see there's a reason  why I don't talk about my father, he died in a car accident. But what people don't understand it was that I was the cause of the accident. I made the car swerve on the ice, and hit a tree, I pulled my little sister out of the gas leaking car and dragged her away. I was 8 at the time, not many know that it was me, they just thought it was the ice combined with my alcoholic father, that it was an accident.

my father, it takes soo much effort to call him that, he was nothing but a father someone who you can trust and depend on, he broke that bond the minute he drank and became violent. My mother ran away, when I was four, she was unstable person and a mean one. She wanted to be rich and famous where as my father wanted a quiet suburbs life. She chose manipulation to control people, especially my father, making him feel small and worthless. In the end after she had to kids me and my little sister she decided we weren't good enough and left with another man. She's still alive, my father wracked with guilt and shame 'turned to the bottle' I never understood that, until now. However no matter what happens, he still had no right to do he did. I knew that I was gonna cry so I quickly excused my self and left the office and ran as quick as       I could in to the toilets. Not looking where I was going I bump into a wall or something that felt like that, damn that was embarrassing. I blinked a few times and calmed down. I felt my self getting better so I looked up confidently to see what I ran into. A hand came out to help me and I grabbed it, this is familiar I thought to myself sarcastically. "hey, you okay..... you know your a klutz" I looked up to see the boy grinning, wondering where he was from, he was familiar really familiar. "hi, thanks for helping me, I gotta get to class"

"wait, let me introduce my self I'm kyle devereux" I was late to class so I had to hurry. "errmm yeah I'm Emily I Need to go to class…b" "hey, let's ditch class" he interrupted me and started to pull my hands, "hey get off my, weirdo" I ran into class, late. I entered and looked around, one of the chairs at the end was empty, I quickly went in sitting down hoping the teacher won't introduce me. I look at the front and there he was.

hey, trying to update everyday, please vote an  comment if you don't I'm not gonna update, so voteeeee!!!!